** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
…And right now, we are looking for a 3rd Party Claims Customer Experience Lead to work in our Product, Proposition and Distribution department in our Insurance of the business at an exciting time in Saga’s history. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships, leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products.
You will be responsible for sharing trends and insights periodically, cross-functionally and with underwriters, and foster a productive dialogue with their customer experience and claims management teams to sustainably improve outcomes for our customers.
You will also facilitate the tactical resolution of individual claims journey pain points through reviewing claims hot alerts and collaborating with the relevant internal and external claims and customer relations teams on individual customer cases and complaints as well as work cross-functionally to close the loop on all claims experience related insights, including conduct risk, and summarising overarching themes for ILT and Board presentations.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
So, if this is of interest to you then we would be keen to hear from you!
As a 3rd Party Claims Customer Experience Lead your top 5 responsibilities will be:
- Regularly accessing, gathering, and analysing relevant customer satisfaction scores and data (e.g., tNPS, CSAT, VOC scores and verbatim comments, complaints, call listening) mainly focusing on the claims journey, by underwriter, for my assigned products.
- Fostering a cross-functional dialogue and attending relevant internal meetings and forums to complement the analytical view with feedback from colleagues on claims customer outcome and relevant business impact.
- Drawing and presenting on customer experience trends (both best practices and areas of improvement) reporting on customer feedback and developing action plans to drive improved performance.
- Working with my assigned underwriters in the execution of such action plans (e.g., claims journey pain points) leveraging on internal resources (e.g., customer journey team) and the underwriter’s customer experience and claims management teams to bring strong expertise into the dialogue.
- Working alongside product teams to suggest the necessary amendments to the products to improve customer outcome at claims stage; linking in with marketing and operations to suggest the necessary amendments to the online and offline journeys to improve customer outcome at claims stage. This relationship works both ways, so I also contribute to product, marketing, and operations agendas, by sharing relevant claims customer outcome information, stories and customer feedback, as well as acting as owner of relevant projects and initiatives directly aimed at improving customer outcome, both at claims stage and as preventative measures.
The Ideal Candidate
- Analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to draw actionable insights, define action plans and follow execution through.
- Excellent communications skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Training skills.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Customer Experience and Outcome.
- Develop working relationships with all areas of Saga Insurance.
- Good understanding of all customer-impacting areas of the business.
- Strong working knowledge of relevant products and services.
- Understanding regulatory requirement within Financial Services.
- Travel to our partners’ sites may be required across the UK and, occasionally, abroad.
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.