Here at Titan Travel, we’re fiercely passionate about providing customers with fantastic holidays and our colleagues with fantastic careers. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member. Could it be you?
Right now we are looking for an AP & AR Lead to manage the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable team.
You will have prior experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable and be looking to enhance your career in an exciting new role.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you want to join a winning team and thrive in an environment where we always put the customer first then we want to hear from you.
- Ensuring daily bank and system uploads complete successfully and in a timely fashion
- Posting transactions from source data and clean reconciliations of accounts and ledgers
- Ensuring all bank transactions are reconciled in a timely manner
- Daily reporting and funds transfer/ reclaim for Trust account
- Raising weekly trade agent statements and ensuring the timely receipt of cash from trade agents, customers and other businesses
- Processing customer refunds in a timely manner
- To ensure all company policies and procedures are followed and adhered to
- Ownership of the accounts payable processes to drive efficiencies and harmonise procedures for ease of training, cover and support
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, able to operate in a fast decision making and entrepreneurial environment
- Competent handling of different systems
- Operational understanding of the appropriate divisions would be preferred
- Real customer service focus to support business needs
- Able to work within a team and capable of delivering objectives
- Working knowledge of excel and word
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Dream preferred
- Prior AP/ AR experience preferred, particularly in the travel industry
Education and Qualifications:
- Good GCSE grades, Maths and English essential
- Passed or studying for AAT an advantage
- Organised & methodical
- Personal flexibility
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work to a deadline
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company
If you want to see what we do all around the world then take a look at the video below:
When you join Titan you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Titan does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Titan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.