Accounts Payable Clerk
** Remote/home working allowed **
We provide award-winning holiday collections covering all seven continents, carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers. You could be part of making our customers dreams a reality.
…And right now, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Finance team. You will be able to work to deadlines whilst being keen to ensure all work is completed to a high standard. You will bring your experience of working as part of a team but also your ability to work on your own initiative and look at the bigger picture, asking questions to ensure the job is not just done but that its done right!
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you are an Accounts Payable Clerk who is hardworking, adaptable, proactive and focused then we want to hear from you!
The primary tasks of the role are to process incoming invoices that relate to the Company ensuring that they are correct and paid within the agreed payment terms / contractual terms, collate & check payment runs and team support in the absence of the supervisor.
The primary responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Posting flight costs to system from Billing Settlement Plan
- Build positive relationships with and manage expectations of suppliers
- Manage staff expenses within the parameters of the company policy
- Process invoices/credit notes timely and accurately
- Chase outstanding invoices logged out to signatories
- Liaise with suppliers to deal with accounts queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Resolve disputes with budget holders
- Create and check new supplier accounts
- To ensure all company policies & procedures are followed & upheld at every level.
- To set performance standards for all staff & to help them in achieving their goals.
- Processing/checking staff expense claims
- To assist colleagues with problem solving to maintain the smooth running of the section
- Assist with the preparation & submission of weekly payment runs
- To produce weekly productivity/MI reports.
- Build relationships with & manage expectations of suppliers
The Ideal Candidate
- Good GCSE grades, Maths and English essential
- Passed or studying for AAT an advantage
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, able to operate in a fast decision making and entrepreneurial environment
- Competent handling of different systems
- Operational understanding of the appropriate divisions would be preferred
- Demonstrable man management and leadership skills
- Real customer service focus to support business needs
- Able to work within a team and capable of delivering objectives
- Working knowledge of excel and word
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Dream preferred
- Prior accounts payable experience preferred
he standard benefits when you join Titan include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Titan holidays and partner Company products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies