Accounts Receivable Clerk
** Remote/home working allowed **
We provide award-winning holiday collections covering all seven continents, carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers. You could be part of making our customers dreams a reality.
…And right now, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Finance team. You will be able to work to deadlines whilst being keen to ensure all work is completed to a high standard. You will bring your experience of working as part of a team but also your ability to work on your own initiative and look at the bigger picture, asking questions to ensure the job is not just done but that its done right!
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you are an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is hardworking, adaptable, proactive and focused then we want to hear from you!
The primary tasks of the role are to process daily incoming receipts, ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled in addition to sending weekly trade agent statements to ensure the timely receipt of cash into the business.
- Ensuring daily bank and system uploads complete successfully and in a timely fashion
- Posting transactions from source data and clean reconciliations of accounts and ledgers
- Daily reporting and funds transfer/ reclaim for Trust account
- Raising weekly trade agent statements and ensuring the timely receipt of cash
- Processing payment runs and managing currency requirements alongside Treasury
- Processing customer refunds in a timely manner
- Processing credit card statements
- Responding to agent queries within agreed SLAs
- Reporting and management information within agreed timelines
- Reconciliation of daily receipts, bank transfers and direct debits with system data
- Ensuring all company policies & procedures are followed & upheld at every level
- Building relationships with & managing expectations of stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
- Good GCSE grades, Maths and English essential
- Passed or studying towards AAT an advantage
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, able to operate in a fast decision making and entrepreneurial environment
- Competent handling of different systems
- Operational understanding of the appropriate divisions would be preferred
- Demonstrable people management and leadership skills
- Real customer service focus to support business needs
- Able to work within a team and capable of delivering objectives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Dream preferred
- Prior accounts payable experience preferred
The standard benefits when you join Titan include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Titan holidays and partner Company products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies