Administrator - 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
When you join Saga we welcome you with open arms and we fuel your career possibilities. We support. We encourage. We champion you to reach your full potential.
This role is an important part of the Finance team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the Group function of the business.
In this role, you will work within the Accounts Receivable team. This will include running and processing reports, reconciliations, issuing customer refunds and supporting call centre agents and the operations Accounts team.
You will bring a working knowledge of both SID and TIA as well as Excel and Word. You will have good communications skills and have strong attention to detail.
Please note, this role will be offered a as 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
- Running and processing reports
- Processing and defending Chargebacks, Indemnities and stopped cheques
- Providing support to the call centre agents and the Accounts team within operations, responding to and actioning email and telephone queries
- Issuing customer refunds within FCA time frames
- Daily Reconciliations
- Troubleshooting of customer accounting transactions including:
- Credit Card transactions
- Direct Debit transactions and mandates
- Adhoc insurer premium adjustments
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Excel and Word
- Previous accounts experience preferred (although full training will be given)
Education and Qualifications:
Good GCSE grades or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates a professional manner
- Understanding the importance of deadlines and the ability to organise tasks to ensure they are achieved
- High standard of accuracy is essential
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.