Assistant Marketing Manager- Digital Optimisation
A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career.
This role is an important part of the Digital Optimisation team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the Services Marketing function of the business.
You will support the Senior Marketing Manager in the development and execution of the insurance conversion rate optimisation strategy. Using your analytic skills, you will guide the team in producing business cases while creating visions and plans that support business objectives. You will be able to oversee multiple projects to ensure targets are met.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- Take full ownership of our A/B testing programme for our Health & Travel products, driving forward our conversion rate optimisation strategy
- Use all available tools and data to deliver tests that improve both customer experience and commercial performance
- Present findings, outcomes and learnings to the wider business
- Develop robust reporting that tracks performance to ensure targets are met, and any issues are identified and resolved
- Lead the team in best practice in producing robust business cases with sound hypotheses backed
- Create a vision and developmental roadmap for your team that supports both individual and business objectives
- Work collaboratively across teams and channels
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure we are maximising available development and design resource
- Operate regular benchmarking using core tools, along with competitor and best practice research
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Digital analytics expertise, ideally using Adobe Analytics (or equivalent)
- Experience using A/B testing and personalisation tools ideally Adobe Target (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with session recording using tools like SessionCam (or Hotjar for example)
- Experience managing a team, ideally in an analytics or optimisation context
- A passion for digital and data-focussed marketing, highly numerate, methodical and analytical
- Comfortable presenting complex solutions to stakeholders, with varied knowledge and understanding – having the ability to breakdown complex information and present it in an easy to understand way
- Experience and understanding with basic analytics tagging solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Excellent Track record in delivering change and completing projects
- Experience working to tight timelines in a project environment, able to prioritise
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate calibre and/or equivalent professional qualification/experience is preferable
- Excellent team work skills
- Ability to make the right decision
- Able to work independently, doesn’t need to revert to peers to make decisions
- Passionate about travel and personal ambition
- Motivated problem solver/innovative thinker with a positive attitude to change
- Ability to influence colleagues
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.