Titan Travel leads the way in providing escorted tours across the world. From the Norwegian fjord's to the Great Barrier Reef and everywhere in between, we create perfect travel moments for our customers time and time again!
And right now we are looking for an Aviation Product Executive to be the air product expert. You will play a crucial role in securing flight allocation, maintaining cost control and providing support for internal and external suppliers.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package. If you have experience working in a busy Air Operations or Ticketing Department then we want to hear from you!
- To request, book and review all flight allocation space with designated airline partners across the programme.
- Action all amendments and schedule changes to contracted flights and advise relevant departments as necessary.
- Lead regular meetings with Commercial Revenue Managers to proactively flag committed, allocation and risk flight seats and look to increase stock levels based on demand.
- Working in conjunction with the Product team to create and supply Air brief for Production team to load.
- To take a proactive role in the resolution of all significant incidents and operational issues, communicating any necessary information to other relevant parties.
- Support the Duty office in resolving operational situations particularly out of standard working hours.
- Working in close conjunction with Aviation Operations team to support and assist with shared objectives.
- Accurately quote air itineraries utilising CRS and paper contracts, adhering to airline conditions and restrictions.
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced in working in a busy Air Operations / Ticketing Department
- Excellent Knowledge of Amadeus GDS system
- Knowledge and understanding of scheduled airline contracts
- Experience in negotiating contracts and fares with suppliers
- High level of attention to detail, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience of windows applications, Word & Excel
- Ability to work under pressure dealing with a variety of situations simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- Knowledge and passion for Travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem solving using own initiative
- Self-motivated and great team player
** Remote/home working allowed with the requirement for occasional travel to our offices in Crawley or Folkestone **
We offer excellent opportunities for career development, With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun, friendly award winning team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends.
About the Company