Brand, Sponsorship & PR Manager
Drive the Bennetts brand and message out to the British motorcycling community via a broad mix of channels.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing to plan and deliver a programme of activity, including marketing and PR campaigns, whilst optimising our sponsorships of Bennetts British Superbikes, the Isle of Man TT and Classic TT to achieve key business goals.
Delivering successful campaigns to achieve key KPI’s that you have managed through planning, creative execution and implementation.
Drive excellent customer and peer feedback, PR engagement, to ensure strong brand awareness and consideration.
Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that they are able to meet their own commercial objectives through PR, sponsorship and wider marketing opportunities.
Attend events, meet public and industry representatives in order to gain insight and identify business opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be able to demonstrate
- A passion for the motorcycle industry, with the ability to work cross-functionally within Bennetts to bring brand and marketing insight into the wider business.
- An understanding of the needs of our customers, and the ability to use this to develop and optimise excellent customer communications and experiences.
- Ability to ensure key KPI's and business objectives are achieved in line with budget.
- Identify new opportunities for Bennetts, to increase awareness of our brand across all avenues and through all channels.
- Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Management bonus of up to 10% per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- £25 a month gym contribution
About the Company
Bennetts is a market leading specialist motorcycle insurance broker. With over 220,000 customers, we’ve been around for over 85 years, but we never stand still. We pride ourselves on being different, innovative and ambitious. We’ve built the fastest growing, award-winning biking social network – BikeSocial – which is going from strength to strength.
Bennetts is owned by the Saga Group and while our customer base differs, in that our customers are aged 16-90, we do benefit from the support and knowledge of the wider Group to deliver outstanding customer experiences to drive business growth.