** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
And right now, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Group Technology and Change team. In this role, you will provide business analysis across the central functions and wider business units, providing a detailed understanding of business processes and the impact of the change throughout the change life cycle by translating ideas into potential business process or system solutions.
This role will have a significant role in transforming our internal and external processes. You will really get to understand various parts the business and be able to develop your skills around digitalisation. This role will provide a fantastic opportunity for growth in an established team who are experienced in change.
You will be an experience business analyst who has done analysis on a range of things. You will be able to prove that you have previously made a difference and will be keen to learn more and develop your skill set.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, apply now!
- Eliciting business requirements across all levels capturing change
- Facilitation of workshops and meetings by using smart questioning to draw out requirements, options, and outcomes
- Being able to work under my own initiative with a brief understanding of the task needed, working out a plan of who to speak to and apply the right technique to elicit the required information
- Effectively managing stakeholder expectations around scope, delivery, and timescales
- Building strong relationships at all levels both internal and external to complete tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable internal business knowledge
- Able to work in a faced paced environment with changing priorities
- Relevant toolkit and Business Analyst qualifications – knowledge of Waterfall and Agile working
- Competent in Business Analyst Practices
- Competent in use of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Communications skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Change Management
- Collaborative thinking
- Professional delivery
- Facilitation skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail, quality focused and working with precision
- Naturally inquisitive, show curiosity and provide challenge
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.