CRM Executive (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
At Saga, our people are our business. We welcome you and we fuel your career possibilities to champion you to reach your full potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Executive to join our Group CVM team. We’ve got some big projects in 2019/20 for you to help us with. Using Adobe Campaign we’re transforming some of our marketing activity, so a vision for how to execute marketing campaigns in new ways is essential.
You will be involved in building, executing, planning and designing data selections predominantly for mail and email activity in our new tool. It’s a varied and interesting role, where attention to detail and an appetite to continuously evolve and improve what we do are key. You’re likely to work on several uniquely different campaigns as well as supporting us with several projects.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career with Saga.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- Create multi-channel data selects using Adobe campaign
- Ensuring all campaigns and activities are fully tagged, tracked and evaluated
- Supporting on some of our 2019/20 key projects
- Planning & building multi-channel customer journeys
- Stock management for marketing material and liaising with mailing house
- Implement a programme of tests across multiple campaigns- and report on performance
- Incorporating successful tests into established activity
- Assisting where necessary with customer complaint enquiries
- UAT on the campaigns to ensure the data is flowing correctly, the customer journey is working as per expectations and analyse the campaign performance
- Analyse data and implement findings for use in marketing campaigns
The tangible outputs that this role produces are:
- Lead generation and response/ conversion volumes
- Marketing communications development and innovation
- Increased awareness among the public
- Marketing compliance, at all levels, with brand and regulatory standards
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- A good understanding of direct marketing
- A/B testing and analysis
- Good understanding of Saga’s current systems and processes desirable
- Previous experience of Adobe Campaign desirable
- Good Excel skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Good Secondary education
- Very strong work ethic need to be deadline driven and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude & energy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive and focused on business objectives
- Motivated with a positive attitude to change
- Highly numerate, analytical & logical
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and flexible to a fast-moving environment
- A patient manner
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.