** Remote/home working allowed **
Our people are everything to us. The way they deliver exceptional experiences every day for our customers, for their colleagues. The way they own what they do. Their 'Why's it like that?' curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done. For us, for you, make do will never do. Good enough? Not even close. Come and do the best work of your life alongside lovely colleagues. Come to Saga.
And right now, we are looking for a CRM Executive to join our Marketing team at an exciting time in Saga’s history. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships and leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products.
Using a variety of Adobe tools, including Adobe Campaign, you will work to deliver exceptional customer experience by designing, building and executing multi-channel integrated campaigns, using a combination of SMS, DM, Outbound and Email deliveries.
Working closely with the Creative Teams, Studio and Email designers, you will be responsible for executing all campaigns to the correct customers at the correct time; ensuring accuracy and attention to detail, with all correct sign off procedures followed. You will own campaigns from initial inception, design, execution, and analysis, so previous evidence of this is key to the role.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you like the sound of the above, then we want to hear from you!
- Analysis, segmentation and targeting of customers within internal database
- Planning, creating and executing multi-channel, automated campaigns, including email, postal, SMS and outbound. Covering all CRM aspects of the campaign, from data brief to post campaign reporting where required
- Execution of multi-campaign testing programmes within campaign builds
- Working alongside the CRM Technical Specialists and CRM Project Lead to deliver a CRM programme of continuous improvement
- Ensuring activity is trackable for all required metrics within CRM remit and proactively suggest areas of improvement using a test and learn framework.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of a CRM (ideally Adobe Campaign) experience incorporating integrated campaign delivery across multiple touchpoints, customer journey development, automation, multi-channel workflows and dynamic content delivery
- Evidence of full ownership of campaigns from inception through to analysis
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of tools and new, emerging technologies
- Knowledge of data integration and a passion for digital solutions
- Strong levels of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Sound understanding of a Financial Services regulatory environment
- Proactive and positive mindset
- Numerate and analytical
- Self-sufficient and strong ownership skills
- Technical thinker and able to think around problems to find effective solutions
- Consistently challenges and suggests improvements
- A natural ‘completer’ who concludes projects to full potential
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen.
- Empathy – Always aware of others.
- Curiosity – Always asking why.
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays from Jan 2022 with the choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.