** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
Saga has undergone a digital and data transformation, implementing additional technology to drive automated and targeted customer journeys.
And right now, we are looking for a CRM Technical Specialist to join our technical arm of the CRM team. This role will be instrumental in maximizing the efficiency of our CRM tools, the data inside it, and how the software is used to improve customer experience. You will be responsible for data integration, build of data tables, campaign build using advanced technical queries and integration of web applications.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you have specialist CRM skills and are enthusiastic about new technologies to improve processes, then apply now!
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract until January 2022.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies and customer journey campaigns that support the business strategic objectives and efficiently deliver our automation programme
- Undertake all technical functions of the CRM role, including data integration, data tables/structures and advanced technical queries.
- Understand the marketing data specifications and ensure all data is available and usable for marketing campaigns
- Provide technical support to wider CRM team, assisting in technical builds, upskilling, and training.
- Proactively suggest ideas for continuous improvement with new emerging technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable technical CRM (specifically Adobe Campaign) experience incorporating integrated campaign delivery across multiple touchpoints, customer journey development, automation, multi-channel workflows and dynamic content delivery
- Strong knowledge of the more advanced features within Adobe Campaign or equivalent tool
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of tools (Analytics, Target) and new, emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of data integration and a passion for digital solutions
- Natural curiosity of campaign MarTech tools and wider market innovation
- Strong influential skills with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across functions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and able to come across as a professional, credible, respected representative of Saga
- Strong levels of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Sound understanding of a Financial Services regulatory environment
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Consistently challenges and suggests improvements
- Proactive and positive mindset
- Self-sufficient and strong ownership skills
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.