Care Relationship Executive
Through their amazing work, our Healthcare team understand the value of the home. At Saga we want our Healthcare team to feel at home and that is why our careers offer them the opportunity to grow and develop in a nurturing environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Relationship Executive to join our Saga Healthcare business.
The CRE is responsible and accountable for successfully and appropriately matching our Clients and Carers and managing this from beginning to end. The role holder will own the relationships with both the Clients and Carers for a specified geographical area (or other appropriate spilt) known to them as the portfolio. The CRE will typically manage and coordinate the matching of: circa 120 Clients and 100 Carers at any one time. Although this role is very people orientated and managing relationships is key there will be some KPIs set to drive business and personal performance.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- Manage and take ownership for the specified portfolio of Clients and Carers and own the relationships, process and administration from beginning to end, including converting and closing the sales process where appropriate.
- Ensure a very high level of tailored service is given appropriately matching Client and Carer taking into consideration the Clients complex needs and Carers suitability.
- Proactive and solution focused when faced with last minute changes to assignments.
- Works under pressure within the required timeframes and standards of customer service set by Saga Healthcare.
- Uses influencing skills to stakeholder manage other colleagues in: Recruitment, Sales, Compliance and Finance to ensure strong communication and effective internal processes.
- Constantly evaluate the matching process and drive own and team performance and help others improve personal and business performance.
- Set up appropriate introductions for Clients and Carers and complete appropriate internal administration.
- Understand and deliver KPIs and SLAs specifics.
- Take proactive and appropriate action when KPIs arent being met.
- Ensure there is accurate handover to colleagues as required, maintaining a seamless transition so service delivery remains efficient and streamlined.
- Maximise on every opportunity ensuring the Client and Carer receives outstanding service.
- Ensure all system records are up to date and accurate.
- Undertakes call out duty as and when required.
- Maintain and update all carer and customer details on Staffplan.
- Support your colleagues at peak periods of activity
- Follow company processes to ensure that service delivery is streamlined, efficient and effective to all parties
- Ensure delivery of customer, financial and operational KPIs
- Prepare and participate in the annual PDR appraisal process.
- Where directed by Operations Manager assist in other SHC CRE teams.
- At all times maintaining a high standard of efficiency and integrity within the office.
- Adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business.
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issue so as to create a healthy and safe working environment.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company in line with the company Employee Handbook
- Keep up to date with all administrative tasks required to do the role.
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good knowledge of products and services within Country Cousins/Patricia White and Saga Healthcare Ltd
- Confident telephone manner
- Assertive when required but also patient and a caring customer focus
- Proactive at all times thinking about the bigger picture
- Excellent organisational skills and diary management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent administration and communication skills and able to give attention to detail.
- Emotional intelligence
Education and Qualifications:
- GCSE level
- A can do approach
- Striving for excellence and keeping the client happy
- Team player
- Passionate about customer service
- Thrives on pressure
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eyetests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.