** Remote/home working allowed **
The Insurance business is the largest part of the Saga Group. It provides tailored products including the recently launched fixed price insurance product.
…And right now, we are looking for a Claims Administrator at an exciting time in Saga’s history as we move toward the Saga 70th anniversary in 2021.
You will be dealing with incoming post and emails to an important level as well as handling of payment requests.
You will bring excellent communication skills verbally and written.
***Please note, the requirement is to come into our Saga office at least once a week***
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
- Allocation of new injury claims to their appropriate levels
- Management of the Personal Injury email account
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence regardless of channel. i.e. email and post
- Daily task workflow management based on handling authority
- Reviewing and responding to queries from external companies via telephone, letter or email
- Handling of standard payment requests, primarily from suppliers
- Digital file printing
- Ad-hoc reviews of outstanding debt
- Supporting the wider admin function within technical claims where necessary
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrate competence in an administrative or secretarial role
- Proficient in Office – Word and Excel
Education and Qualifications
- Good education background
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Developed Keyboard skills
- Used to prioritising and re-prioritising
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- The ability to work from anywhere with our tech capabilities
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc 2019 AGM film below:
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.