Complaints Quality Auditor
** Remote/home working allowed **
With market-leading, innovative insurance, and financial products the transformation of our business makes the Saga Group an extremely exciting place to be as we move toward the Saga 70th anniversary in 2021.
The Insurance business is the largest part of the Saga Group. It provides tailored products including the recently launched fixed price insurance product.
…And right now, we are looking for a Complaints Quality Auditor at an exciting time in Saga’s history. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships, leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products.
You will be focused on driving excellent customer services through coaching and supporting multiple areas in the complaints teams by completing high quality audits in line with departmental best practice. You will complete audits to an agreed timescale and deliver written coaching to management for them to deliver.
You will bring a keen eye for detail matched with the ability to master new requirements quickly. You need to be self-motivated and have a good standard of written and spoken communication is essential.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
So, if you have excellent coaching and supporting skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Provide regular assessment and coaching by:-
- Proof-reading of letters
- Monitoring/auditing of customer calls, working with the Quality Assurance team
- Quality checking on use of complaints system
- Monitoring of FCA compliance
- Responsible for driving improvement in the Complaints Team and support coaching sessions where required
- Responsible for evidence of Auditing and Coaching documentation
- Core focus will be the Complaints Team Close by Phone capability, First Touch Resolution performance, root cause analysis skills and our tone of voice (verbal and written)
- Proactively identify training opportunities to improve quality results
- Work closely with the management team to enhance quality results
- Supports in the roll out of change and the quality risks associated to change
- Create a culture where people development is at the heart of what we do
- Ensure all auditing/monitoring are relevant, accurate and fit for purpose
- Maintenance of current best practice knowledge
- To co-ordinate operational improvements through owning the Advisor Feedback process
- Help drive operational excellence and continuous improvement in the customer journey
- Monitor the handling complaint cases in line with FCA guidelines to understand the issues our customers are facing and use this knowledge to make recommendations to the operation
- To create and maintain good working relationships with business project sponsors and managers and be a point of contact for areas surrounding Compliance and Guidelines
- Facilitate and manage Pulse check/Surveys with our customer base in the Complaints Team and pro-actively improve processes based on findings
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly motivated self-starter who seeks continuous improvement
- Demonstrates a passion for the customer and service excellence
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and methodical, with the ability to think of innovative solutions
- Ability to master new requirements quickly
- Good standard of excel skills
- Good standard of written and spoken communication
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good claim and product handling knowledge
- Some experience of performing audits and letter proofing is desirable
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
We want all our candidates to have the best possible chance of doing well during our recruitment process so we have created some videos which will help with your CV:
And some helpful tips should you be invited to interview:
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.