Cruise Digital Performance Manager
** Hybrid with occasional travel to Folkestone/London**
At Saga, we’re driven by the simple aim of making the UK the best place in the world to grow older. A dynamic and forward-looking business with a clear, single-minded purpose; to create exceptional experiences every day and be a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. This desire to deliver exceptional experiences empowers our colleagues to create moments that are simple, personal, and special… for our customers and for each other. Our values underpin our approach and help guide us to deliver our purpose. We work with precision pace, curiosity, empathy and collaboration to create a unique environment for our team.
Saga Cruises have an ambitious growth plan, providing exceptional cruise experiences that inspire new and existing customers to explore with us on our new boutique ocean and river cruise ships.
And right now, we are looking for a Digital Performance Manager to work alongside the marketing and wider cruise team to lead the digital performance strategy delivery with a focus on optimising and managing highly effective digital campaigns for Saga Cruises across SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social and Display.
You will be responsible for driving commercial trading performance through implementing, developing and delivering strong digital acquisition plans. Whilst the team manages a small team, there will be day-to-day agency liaison, ensuring campaigns run on time and to budget, identifying testing opportunities and reporting.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
So, if this is of interest to you then we would be keen to hear from you!
- Advising on the optimal digital channel mix and budget levels to support Cruise Marketing campaigns
- Delivery of the online media plan via paid media channels (PPC, Display, Affiliates) within set budgets
- Line Management for Digital Performance Executive
- Day to day management of all paid media activity, including being the key point of contact for all digital agencies
- Responsible for the reporting and analysis of online marketing channels
- Work with the Cruise marketing team to develop digital first creative for all placements that provide standout and cut through which maximises CTRs and traffic to site
- Work closely with the agency partners to ensure that activity delivers volume at the target CPA, and identify areas for increased efficiency
- Work closely with the Data & Analytics team to analyse performance and purchase funnel conversion
- Provide marketing insights to Digital Performance Manager to support marketing strategy
- Continually track digital marketing best practice and bring insights to the team to aid test and learn activity
The Ideal Candidate
Experience relevant for this job:
- Ability to flex and adapt quickly to change
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm, and energy
- Previous experience in a Travel Marketing role is preferable
- Experience of working in a commercially focussed, results led business
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- Working knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Technical understanding of SEO and content management principles
- Experience of using programmatic networks would be highly advantageous
- Analytical skills using reporting platforms such as Google/Adobe Analytics
- Strong Project Management skills
- Creative thinking
- Analytical understanding
- Communications skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
Our Saga Values:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen.
- Empathy – Always aware of others.
- Curiosity – Always asking why.
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the Talent Acquisition Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Any engagement with employees or provision of CVs to employees within Saga where you have not engaged with the Talent Acquisition Team will be considered speculative and Saga will not be responsible for any fees related to CVs received in this unsolicited manner.