Customer Strategy Insight Analyst
** Remote/home working allowed **
A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career so that it is full of possibilities…
The Insurance business is the largest part of the Saga Group. It provides tailored products including the recently launched fixed price insurance product. These are exciting times as the Company is refocusing its strategy to return to its heritage as a direct to consumer brand, with Membership at its core.
…And right now, we are looking for a Customer Strategy Insight Analyst at an exciting time in Saga’s history. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships, leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products.
You will be involved in shaping our customer strategy and improve customer outcome across the Insurance Business. Being the main point of contact for customer experience insights from across the organisation, you'll enjoy varied tasks working alongside colleagues in multiple areas of the business.
You will bring knowledge of general insurance markets, products and practices including regulatory regime.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
- Centralising data from various sources and departments into a single Customer Strategy Insight Hub aimed at informing the wider Business on customer outcomes
- Producing actionable insights feeding into the Customer Strategy agenda to improve customer experience and customer outcome for the short, medium and long term
- Building and maintaining customer experience reporting across various areas/KPIs (NPS, Customer Journeys, Complaints, Claims experience, Supplier MI, Risk MI, etc…)
- Automating reporting processes and dashboards for easy access
- Identifying customer pain-points, gaps and inefficiencies in the journey and working with relevant departments to correct the issues
- Providing regular market and competitor updates to the team and wider business
- Supporting the other areas of the team with ad hoc MI requests
- Supporting the Supplier Relationship Management area of the team with claims performance insights, call listening and audits
- Designing methodologies that will allow us to evaluate impact on the different business KPIs, enabling the Team to focus on the right actions
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of general insurance markets, products and practices including regulatory regime and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a plus
- Experience in data modelling techniques and research methodologies
- Excellent proficiency in Excel (pivot table analysis is a must, knowledge of macros/vba is a plus)
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau considered a strong plus
- Ability to handle complex data structures from multiple sources and different areas
- Ability to critically assess and challenge data/processes in a customer-focused way
- Ability to present findings simply and clearly using a variety of platforms (PowerPoint Word, emails, in-person or virtual presentations to a variety of internal and external stakeholders)
- Ability to manage delivery and analyse market research
- Ability to complete work efficiently and to agreed timescales
- Ability to take ownership of the work and show initiative
- Ability to deliver cross-functional insights/presentations to tight deadlines
- Ability to recognise and prioritise opportunities with most customer impact
- Strong proven experience in data analysis, ideally with a customer-centric outcome
- Experience building dashboards or self-serve tools
- Experience with customer analytics (satisfaction scores, touchpoint analysis, root cause analysis, etc…)
- Excellent data interpretation and problem-solving skills
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- The ability to work from anywhere with our tech capabilities
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc 2019 AGM film below:
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs. #L1-ED1 #L1-Remote