Digital Content and Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Content and Marketing Executive with strong organisation and campaign management skills to play a critical role in selling our range of tours online and driving quality leads into the sales centre.
You will be passionate about championing the product and content loaded on our website and supporting the destination teams, marketing team and website team to deliver trading targets. You will experience good overall exposure to Titan’s key marketing activities through all our channels, and across our various product lines. Working closely with the commercial team, you will produce merchandising across our websites and analyze performance to optimise the presentation for our customers and business goals.
We are looking for a person with a passion for digital and improving customer experience. You will have a broad interest in marketing, a keen eye for detail and the ability to build positive and proactive relationships across a variety of business areas. This is a vital role in a small team, and an opportunity to make your mark.
We are currently building a new website on a Headless CMS so it’s an opportunity to learn about the latest technology in the marketing and work along one of the best digital agencies in the UK.
- Day to day management of the content on the websites. Main duties include ensuring all offers sections are kept up to date and liaising with product and commercial teams to ensure trading priorities and product launches are addressed.
- Manage the website merchandising calendar and develop reporting for merchandising activities, providing insight and action from the report.
- Work with the marketing team to test different approaches to messaging and presentation from their activity.
- Provide email marketing support, by create appealing landing pages for promoted products with clear copy, page layouts and compelling visuals. Ensure that all tours featuring in e-shots are loaded and up to date with the most recent amendments.
- Ensure each page on the site has the maximum amount of content that is useful to customers and for SEO, working on best practice guides to help the destination teams.
- Own the search results returned for all product types, either bookable or call to book, to ensure maximum potential trading.
- Take a proactive role in identifying errors and influencing the continued development of the website and merchandising capabilities. Follow the procedures to find solutions to resolve issues.
- Ownership of the web amendments process. Main duties involve working with Product teams to ensure new products are loaded and optimized, and tour amendments actioned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage any product web issue investigation – taking queries from the business or users, starting initial investigation, then passing onto relevant party (eg. Content, Product, Development), managing and logging issues as necessary.
- Gain and maintain a broad awareness of developments in ecommerce both within and outside the travel industry, keeping up to date with the strengths and weaknesses of competitor ecommerce activity.
- Brainstorm to generate ideas, offer solutions or recommendations, making good user experience and ultimately web conversion the primary goal.
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience:
- Experience of selling products is preferred ideally in a customer facing or marketing role
- A basic knowledge of core marketing principles and websites is preferred
- Strong desire to understand customers and their information needs, and using data and insights to shape content
- A self starter, with a high attention to detail
- Welcomes change and able to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Adaptability, proactivity and a willingness to learn are key requirements
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with key stakeholders
- A team player, working closely with other members of the business, to meet deadlines and deliver projects
- Highly organised and can effectively multi-task and prioritise jobs to meet tight deadlines.
- A working knowledge of content management, travel reservation or ticketing systems would be beneficial
**This role is based on remote working with the requirement to attend the office in the Gatwick area a minimum of once a fortnight. There will be opportunity to go in to the office more if required but capped at a maximum 3 days a week.**
We offer excellent opportunities for career development, With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun, friendly award winning team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!