Here at Titan Travel, we’re fiercely passionate about providing customers with fantastic holidays and our colleagues with fantastic careers. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member. Could it be you?
Right now we are looking for an innovative Digital Designer to join our Creative Marketing Team.
You will be a pixel first designer who is passionate about their craft - taking it from concept to completion.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you want to join a winning team and thrive in an environment where we always put the customer first then we want to hear from you.
As a digital designer in our creative team you are responsible for bringing to life our marketing designs in digital formats. You will be translating ideas into something real and usable across web pages, including our blog, emails, display, social, apps and games.
You are a pixel first designer, passionate about your craft and able to create ideas and optimal outputs, keeping up to date with industry trends. You are used to producing a high volume of digital outputs to tight deadlines, whilst demonstrating a high attention to detail and consistency at all times. You will require the necessary skills and experience to successfully present and negotiate your vision to business stakeholders, taking your design work from concept to completion.
The Ideal Candidate
Planning and Development:
- Working with stakeholders across Titan and Saga, it is imperative you can convey your needs and ambition clearly, provide feedback that lead to optimum output results and take a brief, exploring ideas and interpret these for potentially multiple outputs.
- Be accountable for estimates provided for your work and ensure that work is completed on time.
Design and Development:
- Use your craft and digital understanding to transform ideas in to reality and produce pixel perfect designs to sign off, with a mobile first approach.
- Complete user acceptance testing and quality assurance on your designs.
- Ensure our communications are personal (not just personalised) and work with our team of content writers to help deliver this.
- Iterate on existing designs and templates, using your expert knowledge to help find enhancements.
- Uphold visual design, content and coding standards.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid demonstrable experience in producing high quality, accessible, fresh design, ideally within an agency environment and e-commerce experience.
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Creative Suite, Campaign and Experience Manager (CQ5+) are required, along with experience using content management systems.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising websites/digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Interpersonal and strong professional communication skills to ensure effective liaison with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, with the ability to interrogate briefs, influence thinking and deliver on brand creative output.
- We work on everything; presentations, emails and banner ads to app development and digital displays, as a team we believe that EVERY contact point is a moment with our customers.
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company
If you want to see what we do all around the world then take a look at the video below:
When you join Titan you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Titan does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Titan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.