Digital Marketing Executive
Job Description Summary
This is an integral role within the Marketing Team. The main responsibility of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to assist and execute PPC campaigns. The role holder needs to be self-motivated, hands on and eager to take on a challenge.
The recruitment process is a three stage process involving a first stage written task/exercise and then a two stage interview process, as follows:
- If your application is shortlisted you will be asked to undertake a written task/exercise to be provided to us for review.
- If your written task/interview is successful you will be asked to attend an interview.
- If you are successful at the interview you will be asked to attend a final stage interview
- Initial interviews will be held on either 25th March or 26th March 2020
The responsibilities will be to assist the Digital Marketing Executive and wider team to:
- manage the structure and optimisation of campaigns
- build new campaigns
- Evaluate and report on:
- campaign and ad performance,
- targeting and relevance of ads
- Quality and click-through rates of ads
- Conduct keyword and competitor analysis to improve market share
- Build and manage PPC campaigns across search engine partners
- Write ad copy to obtain both a high click through rate and high conversion rate
- Ad copy testing and optimisation
- Create effective, campaign relevant ad extensions with high CTR
- Keyword research
- Constant conversion rate optimisation
- Develop and refine new and existing audience segmentation
- Monitor and improve impression share and average position
- Monitor and improve CPC
- Monitor and review competitor offerings and make recommendations
- Create highly engaging GDN ads using BannerSnack [training can be provided]
- Be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Work with the wider digital team to develop cross-channel strategy
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
Work in a way which is aligned to The Destinology Way:
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a challenging and diverse industry with plenty of room for innovation and disruption.
- Flexible working opportunities
- 30 days holiday (incrementally rising to 33) inclusive of bank/public holidays (currently 8 per year)
- Additional Annual Leave purchase scheme
- Annual bonus scheme related to company and individual performance
- Discounted holidays to our amazing portfolio of products (Destinology holidays) for employee’s and their family and friends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life insurance /Death in service benefit
- Free Share scheme (Saga Plc) (after period of service)
- Purchase of Saga Plc Shares scheme
- Employee of the month award scheme
- Salary sacrifice child care voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Eyesight test vouchers;
- Employee lifestyle benefits and concessions
- Free car parking, tea and coffee
- After a period of service, you’ll have the opportunity to experience our products through the customers’ eyes with educational trips to our luxury resorts and destinations.
- We like to have treats too. Whether it’s one of our hotel partners arranging a Thai feast for lunch, our Summer and Christmas parties, or a round of pasties for a job well done, you'll be well fed.
- Relaxed dress code
About the Company
When you join Destinology you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
See how our team go the extra mile to create amazing memories for our customers:
To all recruitment agencies: Destinology does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Destinology and Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.