Document Despatch Coordinator - 5 Week Fixed Term Contract
At Saga, our people are our business. Within our travel and cruise businesses we believe that if you are going to do it, do it properly. That is why we offer opportunities that match our vision, to inspire and enable possibilities.
This role is an important part of the Document Dispatch team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the travel function of the business.
In this role, you will provide a first class service, ensuring service standards and targets are met, accurate information is supplied at all times in accordance with departmental instructions and passengers travel documents are quality checked to ensure they are issued and produced according to the customers requirements. You will also deal with any queries through the booking status system.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
Please note, this is a 5 week fixed term contract with a start date in April.
- To ensure departmental service standards and targets are met. That accurate information is supplied at all times in accordance with departmental instructions.
- To quality check passengers travel documents and ensure these are issued and produced according to the customers requirements.
- To deal with queries through the booking status system.
- To record work levels, in order that effective monitoring of performance and departmental targets are maintained.
- To support other functions within the department as required by the Supervisor.
- Any other duties which are reasonably incidental.
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and experience:
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Thorough and flexible approach.
- Organisational skills, to prioritise work.
- Have an eye for detail to recognise inconsistency in documentation.
- Ability to communicate within the team.
Education and qualifications:
- Good standard of secondary education.
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc Interim results for the six months ended 31st July 2018
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.