** Remote/home working allowed **
Our people are everything to us. The way they deliver exceptional experiences every day for our customers, for their colleagues. The way they own what they do. Their 'Why's it like that?' curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done. For us, for you, make do will never do. Good enough? Not even close. Come and do the best work of your life alongside lovely colleagues. Come to Saga.
And right now, we are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join us. This will be a hands-on delivery role, leading the management of Saga’s online Quote & Buy systems and other customer facing platforms. You will take responsibility for the day-to-day management of our core systems ensuring all development, issues and change are appropriately managed and be the key stakeholder for Digital Marketing.
Saga as a business is currently going through digital transformation and this role will be a part of that by driving change. This will be a varied role that will work cross functionally and help set the strategy for the team on the customer journey.
We need you to have experience working in a digital marketing role and you will have used both analytics, testing and replay tools. You’ll have done digital project management and be able to stakeholder manager. Using both collaboration and curiosity, you will drive this role forward.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds of interest to you, apply now!
- Be the main point of call for all Car & Home Insurance queries related to the quote and buy applications and the motor product more generally
- Lead on the scoping and delivery of all change items relating to this as part of BAU and support the Conversion & Optimisation Manager with the wider change stack
- Use your knowledge and experience of CRO to challenge/propose ways that communication, marketing, and the customer journeys can be improved
- Providing advice and input to other products and campaigns and recommending UX/UI best practices across other departments
- Support the planning, delivery and forecasting of the CRO programme ensuring that deadlines are met and considering all elements of project delivery to mitigate risks/changes throughout the process
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a Digital Optimisation team
- Experience in using either Google or Adobe Analytics + other Digital tools such as session replay (i.e., Decibel)
- Experience working within a digital transformation programme would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of general insurance products and practices with experience in personal lines insurance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand the commercial impact to the business and communicate this to other stakeholders
- Excellent personal communication and presentation skills and able to come across as a professional, credible, respected representative of Saga
- Comfortable working at a detailed level when needed but with the ability to lead more strategically on project to support the Conversion & Optimisation Manager when required
- An ability to work collaboratively across functions
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.