FP&A Manager – Titan Travel
** At Saga we’re radically flexible which means our colleagues have total autonomy over where they work – home, hybrid or hub. This role has a hybrid element which means our team come together when we need to collaborate.
Our people are everything to us. The way they deliver exceptional experiences every day for our customers, for their colleagues. The way they own what they do. Their 'Why's it like that?' curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done. For us, for you, make do will never do. Good enough? Not even close. Come and do the best work of your life alongside lovely colleagues. Come to Saga.
And right now, we are looking for a FP&A Manager to take responsibility for the FP&A of Titan Travel (a touring brand with Saga Travel Group), which involves 5-year planning, budgeting, bi-monthly forecasting and the preparation / review of monthly management accounts.
You will also contribute to and maintain / enhance the Saga Travel Group Finance MI, which includes commitment reporting and margin reporting.
You will have experience in Commercial Finance/FP&A Advanced Excel and have an accountancy qualification.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
So, if this is of interest to you then we would be keen to hear from you!
- Month-end variance analysis; actual performance versus budget and forecast (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow and R&O).
- Production of the bi-monthly forecast, as well as the annual 5YP and budget (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow).
- Preparation / review of weekly commitment reporting and monthly booking targets.
- Preparation / review of monthly management accounts.
- Weekly analysis of the incoming bookings; volumes and margins.
- Assist in the delivery of transitioning Titan Travel to within the Saga Travel Group.
- Supporting and preparing presentations for the Board on travel strategy and new initiatives.
- Providing support for financial, trading and trend reporting both internally and externally.
- Business partnering with the key stakeholders to ensure that the above elements are produced to the highest accuracy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Previous role(s) within Commercial Finance/FP&A.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience of Travel / Tour Operations company preferable.
- Systems knowledge / experience – TM1/Dream preferable.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with colleagues at all levels, including Heads of and Directors.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and ability to work autonomously on high profile projects.
- Analytically strong with the ability to challenge and think creatively.
Our Saga Values:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen.
- Empathy – Always aware of others.
- Curiosity – Always asking why.
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the Talent Acquisition Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Any engagement with employees or provision of CVs to employees within Saga where you have not engaged with the Talent Acquisition Team will be considered speculative and Saga will not be responsible for any fees related to CVs received in this unsolicited manner.