At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
...And right now, we are looking for a Financial Analyst FP&A to join our Insurance Finance Team. You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of all financial reporting, planning and analysis in accordance with both internal and external reporting guidelines and requirements.
You will bring with you, prior experience of management reporting and planning, and the ability to own the forecast process including providing analysis and commentary. You will have the opportunity to assist with the rebuilding of forecast models, working within a close-knit team.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
So, if this is of interest to you then we would be keen to hear from you!
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports for the Underwriting entities including preparation of analysis and commentary in relation to P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, at a level appropriate for the intended audience
- Provide appropriate challenge and support to the commercial teams in order to deliver bi-monthly forecasts and longer term projections which are challenging yet achievable
- Support the FP&A Leads with the planning and budgeting cycle for all Insurance entities
- Continuous design and improvement of existing financial planning processes to satisfy business requirements and support commercial decision making
- Support system development, implementation and change to deliver process improvement and enhanced management reporting
- Documentation of all FP&A systems and processes in order to minimise key man dependencies and enable cross-skilling of the team
- Coach and develop other team members, leading by example and providing motivation within both FP&A and the wider Finance team
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant, with demonstrated reporting and commercial experience
- Highly focused on presentational skills and visual impact of outputs on stakeholders
- Strong writing skills with the ability to consider the way stakeholders view the Insurance results and adapt the narrative accordingly
- Excellent communicator – clear and concise so that senior leaders from both finance and non-finance areas can understand the issues quickly and make appropriate business decisions
- Excellent time management skills, pro-active approach, and ability to prioritise work effectively
- Experience in underwriting or insurance sector would be strongly advantageous
- Advanced skills and knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, including financial modelling experience and advanced data analytics.
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen.
- Empathy – Always aware of others.
- Curiosity – Always asking why.
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays from Jan 2022 with the choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.