Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
** Remote/home working allowed **
We provide award-winning holiday collections covering all seven continents, carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers. You could be part of making our customers dreams a reality.
…And right now, we are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join us. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the analysis, monitoring, understanding and reporting of the Company’s performance against targets in addition to managing the budgeting and forecasting process.
You will be a qualified professional, ideally with experience in the Travel/ Tour operations sector and be looking to expand your knowledge of the industry. You will bring strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you are a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager looking to take the next step in your career then we want to hear from you!
- Titan management account pack including Profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flows and capital expenditure analysis including monitoring, understanding and reporting against targets and previous years
- P&L budgets and longer-term forecasting
- Cashflow budgeting, forecasting, reporting and control
- Monthly commentary for the Travel division, including key metrics and trading updates.
- Providing support for financial, trading and trend reporting both internally and externally.
- Supporting and preparing presentations for the Board on travel strategy and initiatives.
- Work closely with department heads to ensure clear understanding of forecasts, budgets, profit improvement plans, risk & opportunities.
- Ensure that the strategic aims of Titan are fully supported and met
- Competitor analysis – maintain up to date analysis understanding external trends and benchmarking performance
- Analysis of trading MI in addition to leading the automation of the MI process
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant who can demonstrate competence in broad financial management in a medium to large size business
- Travel industry / Tour Operating / Direct Sell experience would be advantageous
- Graduate standard education or equivalent
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified accountant with reasonable exposure and experience post-qualification
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, able to operate in a fast decision making and entrepreneurial environment
- High integrity, capable of selling ideas and implementing change
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, winning the respect and co-operation of colleagues at all levels
- Analytically strong and able to think outside the box recognising the impact of decisions in a wider context
- Experience working in a fast paced and competitive business sector
- Hands-on in approach with naturally strong people skills
- Provide first class customer service – internally and externally
- High standard of accuracy and diligence
- Ensure deadlines are met and achieved to a high standard
- Full support into business decisions, including challenging and influencing outcomes
The standard benefits when you join Titan include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Titan holidays and partner Company products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies