Fraud Investigator and Data Analyst
** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
And right now, we are looking for a Fraud Investigator to join us. In this role, you will find and analyse data which will be used to drive diverse fraud strategies. You will work with high volumes of data derived from applications across the insurance business and will use your skills to discover patterns and trends which will form meaningful insights for the application fraud team.
You will bring experience of working with data and analytics and have strong tech skills. You will have an ability to stakeholder manage. Having a fraud background and insurance knowledge would be an advantage.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this role sounds of interest, apply now!
- Monitoring application fraud alerts and take necessary action to protect customers
- Delivering information from fraud data and providing insights to fraud management and strategy teams
- Creating and delivering key metrics that support decision-making processes within fraud
- Helping with the optimisation and automation of fraud reporting and contributing to the preparation and delivery of reports on time
- Based on analysis, develop reports, proposals for action or implementation counter fraud plans as necessary
- Acting as a technical support to other members of the fraud team
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior working experience with data analytics
- Prior knowledge of insurance fraud prevention tools would be an advantage
- Skilled in the use of SQL, Snowflake, Tableau and Radar would be an advantage
- Ability to build and interpret dashboards and reports with Tableau
- Presenting confidently to technical experts
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and aptitude in data analysis
- An ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to devise/innovative processes to both meet business needs and drive exceptional customer outcomes
- Ability to manage a portfolio of work, and to balance the demands of maintaining a high-quality work and delivering to deadlines
- Understands the concepts of fraud and materiality
- Keeps sensitive business or department information secure and confidential, without exception
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.