Our IT systems are key to our ability to personalise and target communications to our customers, improve the experience of members of Possibilities, our customers and employees, and achieve operational efficiencies.
Talent development and succession planning plays a key part in the Saga 2020 vision as we enable the growth of our colleagues as we move toward our 70th anniversary year in 2021.
…And right now, we are looking for an Information Security Consultant. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships, leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products.
You will be working with our technical and cyber user awareness functions providing cyber consultancy as required to support the business and its initiatives as well as monitoring compliance requirements.
You will bring excellent understanding of GDPR, FCA, IMO and PCI compliance knowledge.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
- Support the delivery of the Cyber Strategic plan
- Monitoring and the management of cyber security Governance controls against defined performance KPIs /SLAs
- Monitor compliance requirements and support business certification /alignment by supplying specialist advice, gap analysis and sign off services
- Monitoring Governance portals / solutions
- Continuously identifying opportunities to improve cyber risk management controls, policy and processes
- Providing cyber consultancy as required to support the business and its initiatives
- The delivery and assurance monitoring of internal and third-party cyber risk mitigation controls to meet Risk Appetite
- Following our Governance and Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Using my knowledge and expertise to deliver solutions to meet policies and processes
- Networking to stay connected with business trends and changes
- Continually looking for innovative ways to improve the cyber security function and improve customer / colleague experience
- Keeping my thinking current through internal / external events and certifications to sustain current knowledge of the external cyber threat environment and sharing best practice with my colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding and application of Cyber security risk management controls
- Detailed understanding of FCA, GDPR, IMO and PCI compliance requirements
- Broad understanding of cyber-attack techniques
- Knowledge of Cyber threats to support Cyber strategy and approach
- Broad understanding of the Saga cyber security environment
- Broad understanding of vulnerability testing frameworks / techniques
Education and Qualifications:
- Good education background
- Risk Management
- Cyber Governance Skills
- Communications skills
- Stakeholder Management skills
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- The ability to work from anywhere with our tech capabilities
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc 2019 AGM film below:
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.