Management Information Lead
*Working from home with the requirement of occasional working from our offices in Redhill**
Titan is an award-winning escorted tour operator with holiday collections covering all seven continents. 2021 is the year of the holiday and we’re excited to get travelling again.
We’re looking for a driven Management Information Lead to join our team at this exciting time in Titan. You will bring your experience in pushing the development, management and operation of MI Systems and Infrastructure to new heights as you lead on the set up of MI and BI strategy with us. You will have the ability to develop robust and insightful MI and efficiencies through the development and use of technology.
If you are a Management Information Lead with a passion for strategy and reporting then we want to hear from you!
- Overall responsibility for the BI / MI reporting infrastructure
- Determine the strategy for the BI platform / data warehouse including acquiring any new datasets needed for reporting / automated reporting
- Responsible for the quality of all data within the BI / MI systems and provision of accurate, timely BI / MI to support business needs
- Manage the maintenance and development of the BI / MI reporting models and visualisation tools (including regular hands-on development)
- Manage the production and development of all BI / MI for the business (including regular hands-on development)
- Liaise with all departments / key stakeholders to ensure they have the right levels of BI / MI to do their jobs
- Prioritise and schedule any required developments
- Regularly reviews MI processes to prevent unnecessary workload or duplication
- Ensure IT system changes that could impact BI / MI are thoroughly tested prior to go-live
- Liaise with Heads of Departments to share all information that could affect decision making and accuracy or relevance of BI / MI
- Liaise with budget and forecast owners to ensure that BI / MI always contains the most up to date, signed off budgets and forecasts
- Define and enforce adoption of best practice processes and drive continual process improvement to ensure that BI / MI processes remain robust and efficient
- Ensure that all procedures are documented so that output can be maintained in case of staff absence
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in travel and / or tour operations
- Commercially aware with proven track record of meeting targets
- Experience of developing good working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the business, and across external technology suppliers
- Experience of managing stakeholders expectations (including senior members of the business) and tailoring communications accordingly
- Ability to effectively manage people with a range of technical skills (including 3rd party suppliers)
- Show a comprehensive awareness of existing and developing technologies and how they can be applied to the business
We offer excellent opportunities for career development. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!