At Saga Personal Finance we understand that investing in your future is as important as investing in your career development. Working together we can ensure you receive the returns and rewards you deserve.
This role is an important part of the marketing team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the personal finance function of the business.
You will be working alongside an outstanding team who deliver a wide range of personal finance products and services to our customers.
You will bring your understanding of the principles of business to consumer marketing as a well your excellent communication and people skills.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- To produce detailed performance analysis for all products managed by the Personal Finance team
- Relationship management with our 3rd party email lead providers
- An ownership and development of our new business email strategy in partnership with external providers
- A focus on commercial performance at a marketing channel level for all products
- To combine the skills of interrogating complex data, across multiple sources, while extracting actionable insights for the product and marketing teams
- To produce accurate ad hoc reports/ bespoke data requests from the marketing and product teams
- To work closely with both the SPF and wider Group marketing teams to align email campaigns and activities to drive engagement and conversions
- To produce forecast models and impact analysis based on current performance and/or trend data
- To monitor and report regularly on marketing channel analysis and performance
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Highly numerate with good working knowledge of MS packages, particularly Excel
- Experience with programmes such as SQL, Oracle or Tableau would be advantageous
- Good understanding of the principles of B2C marketing
- A motivated problem solver and innovative thinker with a positive attitude
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent people skills and able to build rapport across organisational silos
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- 28 days holiday
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- Saga Social Club
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.