Marketing Campaign Executive
** Remote/home working allowed **
With market-leading, innovative insurance, and financial products the transformation of our business makes the Saga Group an extremely exciting place to be for our 70th anniversary this year.
…And right now, we are looking for a Campaign Marketing Executive to join us. Within Marketing we strive for simple, enduring ideas that are rooted in real human truths, and executed with brilliant craft.
In this newly created role, you will contribute, support, and deliver key initiatives, programmes, and campaigns within the strategic architect of our Brand, Campaigns, and evergreen platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the direction and solutions our communications should take when exploring the best route to communicating with our customers and prospects.
You will have a background in marketing, campaign, or regulatory communications experience and have previous experience of comms planning, media planning, digital strategy, or a social planning role; expertise in developing customer-focused solutions, marketing, and transformational communications.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Support and deliver key, high-level communications within our trading and existing customer journeys across Services and Personal Finance, covering end-to-end customer journeys (Acquisition through to Retention)
- Ensure creative ideas make most effective use of an integrated mix of owned, earned, and paid channels, and are deployed via innovative, targeted media and technology
- Help support the lead and delivery of all integrated Marketing activities that involve Brand, Cross-Divisional and/or Broadcast-based media spend; ensuring that the insight, creative and communication ideas are adopted and executed seamlessly across our wider marketing touchpoints
- Own and deliver key marketing programmes such as resolicitation and renewals in a stewardship manner ensuring the programmes meet both our trading and experience KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Partner closely with media agency partners on key advertising planning and delivery tasks and ensure that our media agency ideas are supported and deployed through the proper mix of paid/owned/earned channels
- Partner with our Digital, Group Digital and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) teams to develop and deliver key consumer journeys for each integrated campaign or activity
- Help shape, design, deliver and co-ordinate communications tasks for each integrated campaign and write activity briefs that help guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel within internal integrated and/or interagency tasks
- Monitor the success of marketing activity as it runs, suggesting changes and improvements where necessary, using any insight where available
- Read and analyse campaign metrics, BI, MI, and Trading performance to use insights from data to improve brand, marketing, and comms effectiveness
- Responsible for showing an understanding of consumer behaviours across all Marketing touchpoints including working knowledge of media including TV, Radio, Sponsorship, Paid Partnerships and Native + digital (including programmatic), social, experiential, print, OOH, and search
- Manage and co-ordinate the wide scale of processes, campaign management and associated key tasks such as proofing controls needed from us to meet our regulatory and risk obligations; supplying recommendations on where and how we can evolve our approach
- Responsible for showing an understanding of relevant regulatory risk across Marketing and customer touchpoints including working knowledge of the latest FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidance
- Display an understanding of digital, social, MarTech and emerging platforms and technologies
This position reports to the Marketing Campaign Planning Manager but will be required to work within a matrix fashion supporting both the Director of Marketing, Services and Personal Finance plus the other Heads of within the Services division as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Marketing, Campaign or Regulatory communications experience (customer focused) within a regulatory environment (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in a comms planning, media planning, digital strategy, or a social planning role; expertise in developing customer-focused solutions, marketing, and transformational communications
- Some experience and/or awareness of integrated campaign delivery across multiple internal touchpoints and channels; with proven ability on its impact to reduce risk and/or meet regulatory requirements
- Ability to demonstrate examples of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Experience of change processes including requests, requirements gathering and releases (specific to customer communications)
- Excellent personal communication and presentation skills
- Co-ordination skills – able to co-ordinate and lead projects across both partners and Saga
- Ability to use insights to drive greater connection with consumers
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and powerfully present
- Well organised and detail-oriented
- Experience with integrated advertising campaigns across multiple media channels and marketing touchpoints and the ability to demonstrate its impact on the brand
- Project management skills – able to lead and manage projects across both partners and Saga
- Sound creative judgement across brand, direct response, and engagement
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Naturally curious and creative individual; able to think around problems
- A rigorous and logical thinker
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm, and energy
- Consistently challenges and raises the bar on business and employee performance
- Commercially minded, with a strong ‘results led’ focus.
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
We want all our candidates to have the best possible chance of doing well during our recruitment process so we have created some videos which will help with your CV:
And some helpful tips should you be invited to interview:
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.