Marketing Insight Executive (part time considered)
**We are looking for an experienced analyst and therefore offering the role on a part time basis to also offer flexibility and a good work/life balance.**
Here at Titan Travel, we’re fiercely passionate about providing customers with fantastic holidays and our colleagues with fantastic careers. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member. Could it be you?
Right now we are looking for a Marketing Insight Executive to own Titan's digital performance data, providing accurate and Proactive insight which will drive continued improvement of Titan's digital and multi-channel marketing strategies.
You will have a passion for driving data and the relentless search for the truth- translating statistics into meaningful analysis.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you want to join a winning team and thrive in an environment where we always put the customer first then we want to hear from you.
- A key focus will be to own all aspects of Titan’s digital analytics. This will comprise both macro level site performance, and micro level analysis of the booking funnel to inform our UX improvement programme.
- You will become an Adobe Super User and will work closely with the team to help plan and drive a digitally focused, marketing programme for Titan. This will involve extracting and analysing customer journey’s, and optimising/automating these within the Adobe suite to provide relevant, personalised content to individual users at every touch point.
- The role will primarily be based around the new Adobe marketing suite but will also pull on a range of other tools including Google Analytics, Infinity, Hitwise and Sessioncam. You role is to build a detailed and cohesive ‘single version of the truth’ which gives insight that can be relied upon to make sound marketing decisions.
- You will also put in place processes that highlight when the metrics suggest exceptional circumstances are taking place, e.g. site downtime, errors in the booking funnel, bot attacks and such like.
The Ideal Candidate
- Your organisational skills will mean you can prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work effectively under pressure.
- You enjoy being a creative problem solver and take accountability and ownership of an area of responsibility.
- You have a desire to learn more about online behaviours and CRM data.
- Pro-active, collaborative approach.
- Relentless search for the truth; able to spot obstacles and overcome them.
- Comfortable with statistical modelling and business intelligence tools.
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!