Partnership Marketing Manager
** Remote/home working allowed with occasional visits to the Folkestone, Kent office so this role will suit candidates in a commutable distance **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
And right now, we are looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager to join our newly expanded Saga Personal Finance Marketing Team. In this role, you will lead the delivery of key initiatives, programmes, and campaigns across our Equity Release and Savings products alongside managing the day-to-day Marketing relationships with our corporate partners.
You will bring a marketing background with experience of managing 3rd party relationships. You will have strong stakeholder management and presentation skills along with commercial acumen.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
- Lead the Saga Personal Finance Marketing team – including the delivery of all marketing across both online and offline channels
- Be the point of call for all our Marketing Partnership marketing teams, leading on weekly status and monthly governance meetings + providing regular commentary and reporting on performance to plan with the support of your team
- Ensure all marketing material makes most effective use of an integrated mix of owned, earned, and paid channels, and are deployed via innovative, targeted media and technology – you will lead the strategy elements and work with your team to deploy them to market
- Partner closely with media agency partners on key advertising planning and delivery tasks and ensure that our media agency ideas are supported and deployed through the proper mix of paid/owned/earned channels
- Partner with our Insurance Marketing, Group Digital, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) teams to develop and deliver key consumer journeys for each integrated campaign or activity across the Saga business
- Help shape, design, deliver and co-ordinate our approach for each integrated campaign and write strategy briefs that help guide messaging and execution tailored for each channel within internal integrated and/or interagency tasks
- Responsible for demonstrating an understanding of relevant regulatory risk across Marketing and customer touchpoints including working knowledge of the latest FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidance
- Display an understanding of digital, social, MarTech and emerging platforms and technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience in Partnership/Relationship led marketing role, with a focus on delivering both performance and brand campaigns across both own brand and white labelled solutions
- Experience of integrated campaign delivery across multiple internal/external touchpoints and channels; with proven ability on its impact to reduce risk and/or meet regulatory requirements
- Ability to demonstrate examples of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Experience of change processes including requests, requirements gathering and releases (specific to customer communications)
- Excellent personal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use insights to drive greater connection with consumers
- Well organised and detail-oriented
- Project management skills – able to lead and manage projects across both partners and Saga
- Sound creative judgement across Brand, Direct Response and Engagement
- Line management experience would be an advantage
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.