Bennetts are looking for someone to assist the Head of Operations with the effective and proactive management of their workload, as well as supporting the wider Contact Centre Team with administration duties such as note taking and office management; ensuring the best possible working environment for the Contact Centre Team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Diary Management. Meetings for Head of Operations are organised, and diaries allow enough time for workload to be completed. You will understand the priorities of the head and their management team.
- Inbox Management. Flagging and actioning emails, ability to communicate at all levels ensuring good attention to detail.
- Office and Facilities Management. Ensure the team have what they need for a safe/operating office. Liaising with third parties over cleaning and office maintenance matters. Ensuring office supplies are kept replenished i.e stationery and kitchen consumables.
- Coordinate travel & accommodation bookings. Action all requests in a timely manner and track spend in line with the travel and expenses policy.
- Accurate minute taking. Attend meetings where required and take accurate minutes. Collate and distribute reports/presentations and action updates.
The Ideal Candidate
- Collaborative. Work as part of a team with other departmental PA's in Peterborough to manage workflow and support the business.
- Organised. Keep up to date with administration tasks ensuring deadlines are met. Take ownership of own time, workload and work on own initiative.
- Adaptable. Be proactive in identifying the needs of the team, the department and any visitors, taking necessary steps to ensure that all facility requirements are provided for and within time frames.
- Professional. Discreet, diplomatic, appropriate and confidential when required. Able to use own judgement.
- Engaging. Listens to people and always communicates effectively. Build and maintains good working relationships with the wider Operations leadership team.
As well as becoming a member of of a great team, you’ll benefit from 25 days of annual leave for full-time colleagues plus Bank Holidays. If you have commitments outside of work, we have a flexible approach to how you work your hours – helping you to achieve a work/life balance that works for you. We also offer pension & life assurance, private medical cover, staff concessions and lifestyle vouchers, along with a strong focus on your own personal development.
About the Company
Bennetts is a market leading specialist motorcycle insurance broker. With over 200,000 customers, 2020 will mark Bennetts 90th year, but we never stand still. We pride ourselves on being different, innovative and ambitious. We've built the fastest growing, award-winning motorcycling website, BikeSocial which is going from strength to strength and we've just launched a new Bennetts Rewards platform which will help us expand into the wider motorcycling market. Now were keen to continue to grow our business - our minds are well and truly open as to where we could take Bennetts in the future.