** Remote/home working allowed **
With market-leading, innovative insurance, and financial products the transformation of our business makes the Saga Group an extremely exciting place to be as we move toward the Saga 70th anniversary in 2021.
The Insurance business is the largest part of the Saga Group. It provides tailored products including the recently launched fixed price insurance product. A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career so that it is full of possibilities…
We are looking for 2 Process Analysts to join us, 1 will be to cover on a 12-month maternity cover. In this role, you will drive efficiency within operations and support the identification and engineering of processes for automation. You will work with key stakeholders throughout the business to drive efficiency and effectiveness through process automation and improvement.
This role will also include identification of business requirements, efficiencies and recommendations for operational areas not related to RPA but supporting the strategic objectives, in growing the business, increasing efficiencies, and delivering a truly exceptional customer journey.
You will have strong communication skills with an ability to adapt effectively to changing priorities and an in-depth knowledge of robotic process automation. You will bring strong analytical and system skills including SQL, Word, Excel and Visio.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you have strong analytical and system skills then we want to hear from you!
- Understand robotics use cases and capabilities - be able to articulate these in simple terms where appropriate
- Have a solid understanding of software available internally which can be used to automate business processes
- Review business processes to identify waste and recommend solutions to improve the output
- Work alongside the operation to create a process definition document when automating a process using RPA
- Identify possible risks, dependencies or issues which could affect the security, maintenance or delivery of a project
- Identify permissions required and ensure they are in place ready for development
- During development, act as a point of contact for the developer ensuring any blockers are resolved in a timely fashion
- Work with the operation to create test plans to ensure user acceptance of automations
- Use orchestrator to create and maintain schedules for running deployed automations
- Support the tracking of deployed projects ensuring they're running successfully
- Participate in the agile ceremonies encouraging transparency both within the team and with the customer
- Complete time & motion reviews accurately to establish an average time to complete work items
- Complete "day in the life of" reviews to ensure all work items are included in modelling
- Identify system triggers which can be used to identify a task has been completed
- Support the maintenance of headcount models / forecasting models
- Understand productivity models, work alongside the operation and MI to ensure these are reflective of headcount models
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Estimating resource requirements and delivering against agreed deadlines
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Basic SQL
- Solid understanding of Microsoft applications especially word, excel & visio
- Good understanding of robotic process automation - preferably UiPath
- Experience in process improvement
- Manage conflict effectively
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree level or relevant business experience
- Lean/ six sigma training advantageous
- RPA training advantageous
- Proactively develops own knowledge, skills and capability. Actively seeks out ways to improve
- Solution focused ensuring end goal is always in mind
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and ensure traction is kept on all key work
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
We want all our candidates to have the best possible chance of doing well during our recruitment process so we have created some videos which will help with your CV:
And some helpful tips should you be invited to interview:
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.