Titan Travel leads the way in providing escorted tours across the world. From the Norwegian fjord's to the Great Barrier Reef and everywhere in between, we create perfect travel moments for our customers time and time again. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member.
And right now we are looking for a Product Analyst to ensure the efficient set up and costing of all products, ensuring system data and structure is always correct, and to contribute to ongoing TigerBay improvement and implementation.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you have an analytical background with excellent attention to detail and want to join a winning team, then we want to hear from you!
- To liaise with Ground/Cruise and Air Purchasing/Contracting for required product information. To ensure that the information is clear and complete for purpose.
- To ensure that products are accurately set up and maintained in the TigerBay system and in accordance with any production schedule/ SLAs in force at all times.
- To answer queries and improve communication from internal suppliers.
- To build excellent internal relationships.
- To investigate and resolve any set up issues/errors.
- To manage TigerBay queue bookings within service standard taking a tenacious approach to fixing and resolving root cause.
- Working awareness of other team members’ workloads in order to assist with queries in their absence.
- To take part in project work to ensure ongoing system and process improvements within your team.
- To ensure the accurate costing of all holidays.
- Liaise with Product/Revenue Management teams to ensure that packages and costings are accurately loaded in TigerBay in a timely manner.
- Ensure new itineraries are built for new promotions and Moves and to action Booking Amendments
- Produce and update costings for new and existing products, product amendments and tactical offers.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of products in order to make valued decisions regarding the product operation and the impact of any effect that an unforeseeable event may have.
- Take on ad hoc projects as required, which may involve investigating and researching system processes or changes and confidently give feedback to the relevant person/team.
- Strive for efficiency and consistency in work practices throughout the planning area
- Adopt a flexible, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business.
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issue so as to create a healthy and safe working environment. ** Remote working currently applies.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company in line with the company Employee Handbook
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
Education and Qualifications:
Educated to A-Level or equivalent
** Remote/home working allowed with the requirement for occasional travel to our offices in Salfords, Redhill **
We offer excellent opportunities for career development, With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun, friendly award winning team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company
If you want to see what we do all around the world then take a look at the video below:
When you join Titan you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Titan does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Titan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.