Product Assistant Australia, Latin America and Far East
Here at Titan Travel, we’re fiercely passionate about providing customers with fantastic holidays and our colleagues with fantastic careers. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member. Could it be you?
Right now we are looking for a Product Assistant to provide seamless administrative support to the Product Manager and Product Executive in the creation, contracting and day-to-day administration of all tours and other products.
You will have a great organisational skills and be inspired to work with a great team in creating amazing opportunities for our customers.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If you want to join a winning team and thrive in an environment where we always put the customer first then we want to hear from you.
- Ensure information in relation to the creation and maintenance of the product range is presented to all relevant internal departments accurately, on schedule and in accordance with specific guidelines.
- Contracting and negotiating with all suppliers as requested by the Product Manager to meet target net rates, making informed recommendations to the Product Manager as required.
- To attend and take a proactive role in the resolution of all significant incidents/ operational issues, communicating any necessary information to other relevant parties.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of designated products in order to make valued decisions regarding the product operation and the impact of any effect that an unforeseeable.
- Administer all yield management requests from the Product Manager such as price and discount amendments, additional departures, increasing capacity or consolidating departures as required.
- Ensure smooth administration and communication of changes to products communicating internally to all relevant departments.
The Ideal Candidate
- Problem solving ability and commercially astute
- Customer centered approach in all holiday product development and an understanding of customers’ expectations
- Committed to quality of experience, service and the customer journey
- Highly organised
- An excellent communicator and motivator.
- High level of attention to detail, accustomed to working to deadlines and in a fast paced business environment
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company
If you want to see what we do all around the world then take a look at the video below:
When you join Titan you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Titan does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Titan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.