Product Communications Project Executive
** Remote/home working allowed with occasional visits to the Folkestone, Kent office so this role will suit candidates in a commutable distance **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
And right now, we are looking for Product Communications Project Executive to join us. In this role, you will have active involvement of campaigns, projects, programmes, and key initiatives that aid us in delivering the best possible regulatory experience for our customers.
You will be a project conduit for Product Communications, articulating and documenting the Product Communications requirements as well as shaping, sizing, and assist in leading out on our own key Product Communications solutions. Working within a matrix-managed group comprising of our Regulatory, Marketing, Risk, Product and Conduct Risk teams. You will support your manager on delivering our wider project and programme roadmaps as well as undertake your own tasks and initiatives.
Each day in this role will be different, and you will get to support the team in exciting areas such our rebrand and the launching of new product propositions.
You will bring a marketing background including document plans, briefings and launching campaigns, and have experience of working across a matrix organisation. You bring an ability to understand and review processes.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract until January 2022
- Assist with clean-up processes plus renewal and MTA requirements across the various business units
- Monitoring of IT document timeline planning and updating these regularly
- Co-ordinate CVM briefing templates completion per clean-up, to ensure clean-ups are delivered on time and error free
- Assist with ad-hoc team requests sent from various business units
- Assist with project planning, stakeholder delivery, meeting project deadlines
The Ideal Candidate
- Marketing, Campaign or Regulatory communications experience (customer focused) within a regulatory environment (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in project planning; expertise in developing customer-focused solutions and marketing.
- Some experience and/or awareness of integrated campaign delivery across multiple internal touchpoints and channels; with proven ability on its impact to reduce risk and/or meet regulatory requirements
- Ability to demonstrate examples of multi-tasking, prioritisation, and solution-orientated approaches
- Experience working within matrix teams within regulatory and financial services environment/s
- Understanding of UAT, QA and Change-type roles and resources
- Experience of change processes including requests, requirements gathering and releases (specific to customer communications)
- Some experience and/or awareness in preparing for change releases, new projects, and support in developing test cases within a matrix-managed team
- Excellent personal communication and presentation skills and able to come across as a professional, credible, respected representative of Saga
- Co-ordination skills – able to co-ordinate and lead projects across both partners and Saga
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.