Programme Coordinator (12 Month Fixed Term)
A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career.
This role is an important part of the SID team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the Saga Services function of the business. We are looking for a Programme Coordinator on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The purpose of this team is to provide the strategy and implementation of the new policy sales and administration platform to support the business operation facilitating all customer interaction channels (contact centre and web).
In this role, you will provide support to the Programme Directorate with programme oversight and reporting, provide PCO and administrative support for the SID Programme team members, and assisting with project deliverables to the highest standard. You will build knowledge and experience by blending traditional project administrative principles and practices within an Agile approach in the right proportions to fit a variety of large, complex project support requirements with the appropriate level of planning, coordination and resilience.
This role is an excellent opportunity to expand your business and change management knowledge through increased exposure to the different business areas and assist in the development of the transformed PCO function for the future of the business.
You can also look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
This role an excellent opportunity to expand your business and change management knowledge through increased exposure to the different business areas and assist in the development of the transformed PCO function for the future of the business.
Support the Programme Director in the coordination, communication and administration for the SID Programme by:
- Diary organisation for the Senior Programme Management (Programme Director and Technical Programme Director)
- Overall responsibility of administrative management of the SID floor
- Acting as escalation liaison as required to the Programme Director and Technical Programme Director ensuring they are aware of important matters of the day
- To assist in project meetings with minute taking and action logging
- Support communication coordination, generating material as required in liaison with the PCO team and directorate
- Updating and circulation of visual communication literature
- Ensuring the smooth running of office functions, processes and facilities, liaising with team members
- Provide support and communication with BAU priorities and schedu
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of supporting an office involving a diverse range of functions
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Liaise with other areas of the business to support the management of the BAU change timetable
- Work alongside the Change Programme to ensure cohesive working practices
- Documentation management & diary management
- Purchase order and invoice management
- Foster an open and energetic approach within the SID team
Education and Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
- Proactive, efficient and diligent with all tasks undertaken