Saga Graduate Programme
Think you know Saga plc? Think again. Here's an ambitious and fast-growing FTSE 350 organisation that's driven by new ideas and entrepreneurial thinking. One of the UK's largest travel and insurance companies that pioneers innovation across its diverse operations. A nationwide team of approximately 4,000 people who bring one of the nation's best-known brands to life.
Dates for recruitment are strict and are as follows:
- Applications open 15th July 2019
- Applications close 23rd August 2019
- Telephone interviews and online assessments end on 28th August 2019
- Assessment centres w/c 16th September
- Final interviews w/c 23rd September
- Start date 21st October
And now, with its successful two-year graduate programme, you can be part of our exciting future. Here's how it works:
Year 1 - You will join a cohort of Saga Graduates and then grow your network in the business through connections, mentoring, training and wider business area exposure including joint projects.
Year 2 - You will be focusing within your business area and undertaking the professional qualifications needed to progress in your chosen career.
At every stage, you will be part of a leading graduate learning and development programme that's structured to support your growth and career progression. There's also a strong network of mentors who will be there for you each step of the way.
As for the future, that's down to you. If you can bring the talent, commitment and vision to succeed, we'll do everything we can to help you make your ambitions a reality and ensure you're well on your way to becoming one of our business leaders of tomorrow.
We have opportunities in Finance, Business Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, & Marketing.
Apply - Just click the button
Explore - The wider Saga business to build your career foundation
Support - Through a Learning & Development programme and your assigned Mentor
Develop - You career in your preferred business area
Tomorrow's - Business leader is you!
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
- Great time management skills with the ability to manage numerous tasks and campaigns to achieve deadlines and targets
- The ability to work well within a team with an inclusive approach
- The ability to analyse and communicate information effectively
- Sound numerical skills
- Demonstrable experience of setting and achieving goals through work or studies
Education & Qualifications
- A recent graduate in either HR, IT, Marketing, Finance, Business Management or related subject areas
- Qualified at a 2:2 level or above and with strong previous academic performance
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable / Welcomes change
- Proactive –constantly seeking out opportunity
- Works well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Organised and methodical
Learn more about Saga from our current Graduates, Emily and Alex, below:
Meet the Saga team as they provide their top tips for your CV and for your Interview:
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.