** Remote/home working allowed **
35 hours per week over a 7 day period
Titan Travel leads the way in providing escorted tours across the world. From the Norwegian fjord's to the Great Barrier Reef and everywhere in between, we create perfect travel moments for our customers time and time again. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member.
And right now we are looking for a Sales Team Leader. Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be responsible for the performance, motivation, and development of the Sales & Aftersales team. You will bring a flexible, enthusiastic, and driven approach to achieving the goals of the business
You will lead the team by example assist the Sales Manager with sales strategy development and implementation and in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
- Jointly responsible for day to day management of the Sales & Aftersales team
- Offering full support to the teams, giving clear, challenging objectives and targets in line with company requirements
- To be the first point of contact to assist with the needs of the team
- Ensure team maximise on every sales opportunity to achieve sales targets and growth
- Produce daily team stats on conversion, calls and revenue and where applicable take action to improve any areas of concern
- Provide regular coaching, 1:1’s and team meetings to ensure your team members are fully focused and motivated
- Performance management of team members
- Ensure exquisite service is always maintained
- Produce Management information reports
- Produce monthly rota and authorise annual leave
- Carry out back to work meetings following any absence
- Cover in the Sales Managers absence
- Produce and update relevant procedure manuals
- Provide management cover across our opening hours
- To provide support to other departments within the Sales Division
- Close liaison with other areas of the business to ensure that a full briefing is given on any new product or Marketing campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience with leading a team
- Travel industry/Tour operating experience would be advantageous
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Well-developed communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Be Proactive and show initiative
- High standard of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise work- loads and meet set deadlines
- Provide 1st class customer service internally and externally
- Good commercial acumen and business sense
- Good knowledge of Amadeus or an alternative Airline booking system
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook/Excel/Word preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Tigerbay preferred but not essential
** Remote/home working allowed with the requirement for occasional travel to our offices in Salfords, Redhill **
35 hours per week over a 7 day period
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company
If you want to see what we do all around the world then take a look at the video below:
When you join Titan you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Titan does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Titan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.