Initially the first project you will be working on is the re-platforming of our WCMS on a Headless solution and building an award-winning website for both B2C and B2B. You will have the opportunity to set up and define content modelling schemas and be the owner of the code base. You then have the chance to shape the team going forward that will work in the fast-paced and energetic, ever-changing world of travel and MarTech. We have a lots of technology projects where we will use your expertise to bring in the right tools for our business and get to Digital best practice.
The company is currently operating fully remotely with a plan to gradually return to new offices near Gatwick Airport. There is a great deal of flexibility going forward with the expectation of the role being based in the office 1-2 days a week with the opportunity of flexible working hours whilst ensuring business needs are being met.
Would you like to join a successful and growing team where you’ll be working with a variety of technologies, continually learning and progressing your career and earning a competitive salary with benefits in the Travel industry?
Please note we are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- Delivering a phase migration of the websites on to the new infrastructure
- Building code to meet the requirements and documenting your work
- Ensuring it’s reviewed and tested before bringing it through the environments for business testing
- Delivering sprint demo’s and being part of sprint meetings
- Deploying the code to the website and ensuring the website is supporting during business hours
- Advising on further opportunities to improve our Marketing Technology and toolset
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience with Node.js and cloud infrastructure knowledge.
- Be able to demonstrate technology leadership as the team’s responsibilities grow.
- DevOps understanding.
- It would be good to have experience with Azure Cloud, Graph QL and Headless CMS.
- Experience of building projects from scratch in a cloud based environment also beneficial.
- Understanding of Scrum methodology.
- A pro-active and collaborative approach.
- A self-starter able to prioritise their own workload and work effectively under pressure.
- Able to communicate well and influence colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Brilliant attention to detail and taking responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Able to work to deadlines and show flexibility and adaptability to support the business when needed.
We offer excellent opportunities for career development. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company