Senior Marketing Manager
Now is an excellent time to join the Bennetts team. We are relentlessly pursuing new ideas and opportunities that improve the proposition we offer to bikers and help us stand out in the market.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to help us grow our customer base through the effective management of our marketing channels, delivering exceptional customer propositions that drive sustainable value and maintain Bennetts brand position.
You will be a driving force for performance driven decision making, the optimisation of marketing investments and the ongoing development of Bennetts marketing and customer proposition strategy.
This is a high-profile role within the business and Bennetts are looking for an experienced leader with a real passion for developing and executing strategies that have customer engagement and a clear sense of purpose at the heart of them.
- Being a leader of the marketing team and delivering sustainable performance across all marketing channels whilst delivering ambitious strategic plans.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities to exceed customer expectations. Collaborating with your colleagues to identify, analyse and deliver new initiatives, making sure that customer engagement and the customer proposition are closely aligned.
- Be an ambassador of the Bennetts brand and protect its position in the market.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand our business and the core measures that underpin it, using data and outcome assessments to make decisions on where to invest and focus efforts.
- Understand the needs of our customers and always consider these needs when developing campaigns and customer propositions.
- Show a genuine curiosity to test and learn new approaches and techniques, always keeping an eye on the latest trends, the market and competitors.
- Work well with colleagues and partners to develop fully integrated marketing campaigns and the best solutions for Bennetts and our customers.
Along with a welcoming working environment, you’ll benefit from 25 days of annual leave for full-time colleagues plus Bank Holidays. If you have commitments outside of work, we have a flexible approach to how you work your hours – helping you to achieve a work/life balance that works for you. We also offer pension & life assurance, private medical cover, staff concessions and lifestyle vouchers, along with a strong focus on your own personal development.
About the Company
Bennetts is a market leading specialist motorcycle insurance broker. With over 200,000 customers, we’ve been around for over 85 years but, we never stand still. We pride ourselves on being different, innovative and ambitious. We’ve built the fastest growing, award-winning biking social network in BikeSocial, which is going from strength to strength and now we’re keen to continue to grow our business - our minds are well and truly open as to where we could take Bennetts in the future.
Bennetts is owned by the Saga Group and while our customer base differs, in that our customers are aged 16-90, we do benefit from the support and knowledge of the wider Group to deliver outstanding customer experiences to drive business growth.