Senior RPA Developer
** Remote/home working allowed **
With market-leading, innovative insurance, and financial products the transformation of our business makes the Saga Group an extremely exciting place to be as we move toward the Saga 70th anniversary in 2021.
The Insurance business is the largest part of the Saga Group. It provides tailored products including the recently launched fixed price insurance product. A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career so that it is full of possibilities…
…And right now, we are looking for a Senior RPA Developer to join us. You will be working within the Process & Automation team whilst being responsible for leading a team of RPA developers who deliver automations for various functions within Saga. This role will support the analysts with creating robust and scalable automation solutions using UiPath. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role within the department.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package. This really is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of insurance technology, and with the pace at which new technology is being released, you will constantly be able to learn new things.
If you have strong leadership skills with a continuous learning mindset then we want to hear from you!
- Support the process analysts in defining a robust, scalable solution
- Design, build and test RPA projects using UiPath.
- Maintain relevant documentation for all projects created.
- Provide technical support, where required, during UAT and implementation phases.
- Support with the maintenance of deployed projects, trouble shooting where issues are identified.
- Act as a subject expert on RPA both within the team and operation.
- Lead a team of developers taking accountability for your own and their output.
- Keep up to date with new functionality or methodologies and translate these into tangible use cases.
- Drive a continuous learning mindset throughout the team including completion of peer code review with relevant feedback/ coaching.
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced with UIPath
- Strong understanding of software implementation cycles
- Ability to simplify and concisely convey complex ideas
- A broad experience in supporting or developing across a diverse tech stack including browser based applications, java clients, and thick clients underpinned by SQL Server databases.
Education and Qualifications:
- Good standard of secondary education
- IT development experience preferred but not required
- Lean, six sigma or continuous improvement training an advantage
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Solution focused
- Collaborative, team player
- Able to communicate effectively with non technical teams
- Flexible and adaptable
- Structure approach to work
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Motivational leader
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
Give as you earn
Free eye tests
Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
We want all our candidates to have the best possible chance of doing well during our recruitment process so we have created some videos which will help with your CV:
And some helpful tips should you be invited to interview:
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.