A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career.
We are looking for a Speech Analyst to join our Saga Services part of the business.
Speech Analytics is the process of analysing recorded calls to unlock hidden insights for improved customer experience, greater operational efficiency and optimised agent performance. The 5 key workstreams for the team are Quality, Customer Effort, Cost Reduction, Revenue Generation and Wider Business Insight, and overarching objectives are to ascertain why our customers are calling us, if we are dealing with their calls effectively, and how we can improve our processes and product offerings in the future. Analysis undertaken will provide support and new opportunities in strategic programmes across the Saga Group in this dynamic and varied role.
You'll bring excellent communication skills.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- Develop value-adding Speech categories for reporting through targeted call listening, phrase auditing and development to optimised precision and recall rates, and relevant metadata inclusion
- Create and maintain timely and accurate Team Manager and Operations Manager dashboards for performance management
- Produce weekly Speech MI and correlate with financial KPIs to analyse contact centre activity
- Regularly review agent best practice through comparisons between current top and bottom performers, clearly summarising areas of differentiation, and make recommendations to senior management and share results with other areas of the business
- Support new and existing Team and Operations Managers with relevant feature demos of Speech Analytics software to maintain a consistent working knowledge across the contact centre
- Work closely with non-operational areas of the Group to provide insight from the voice of the customer
- Integrate multiple sources of data in each piece of analysis where appropriate to add value and provide a balanced and complete picture of each subject matter
- Work in line with defined insight standards and operating framework, including use of the scientific method, statements of work, delivery plans, sample size calculations and significance testing, to produce credible, actionable insight
- Production of case studies on significant pieces of work completed to enable department to demonstrate and quantify the value of insight provided
- Manage and control Speech content with other team members to ensure there are no duplications or erroneous entries, and mitigate increases in system processing time
- Support the Manager in delivery of strategic targets and other operational demands
- Identify personal training and development plans, agreeing clear performance targets with the Manager and attend regular 121s to track them. Internal remuneration scheme should act as a development framework for this
- Continually develop, encourage and promote the Saga Way
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent data management, analysis and interpretation skills
- Comfortable presenting data at all levels of an organisation
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills and proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- SQL experience advantageous but not essential
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree educated preferred but not essential
- Proactive and friendly
- Inquisitive mind and willing to embrace new challenges
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Must be able to work to targets
- Able to adapt and troubleshoot while maintaining clarity of process
- Willingness to develop self and other team members
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.