Talent Acquisition Partner for 6 months FTC
** Remote/home working allowed **
Our people are everything to us. The way they deliver exceptional experiences every day for our customers, for their colleagues. The way they own what they do. Their 'Why's it like that?' curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done. For us, for you, make do will never do. Good enough? Not even close. Come and do the best work of your life alongside lovely colleagues. Come to Saga.
Right now, we are looking for an immediately available Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Talent Acquisition Team on 3 - 6 month contract to cover an upcoming peak.
In this role you will plan, process, and manage the entire candidate journey for our head office vacancies whilst also working with the wider Talent Acquisition team to hone your skills on candidate research, systems, and recruitment marketing.
We have leading-edge recruitment technology in place and this is an exciting time to join Saga as we embark on our journey from exceptional to best-in-class Talent Acquisition. The colleagues that you will bring to Saga will be a testament to your recruiting skills, precision pace, customer service, empathy, and collaboration with stakeholders across the business.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
- Fully accountable for the candidate journey, ensuring an exceptional experience for all
- Maximising the potential of all available sourcing channels
- Providing accurate and up to date recruiting reporting to key stakeholders
- Maintain our online applicant tracking system (Tribepad)
- Manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships, including recruitment planning meetings
- Support wider Talent Acquisition team in candidate research and sourcing
- Work with a wider People Team on ad-hoc projects as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a recruitment environment with internal recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in managing the complete recruitment lifecycle with demonstrable success
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on precision
- Experience of HR and Recruitment technology with confidence in digital skills (we use Tribepad as our ATS)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal communication with an ability to build professional relationships with candidates and stakeholders at all levels
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
Remote working available where possible
The choice to buy a further 5 days annual leave per year
Free private medical insurance after 1 years' service
AXA Be Supported
A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
About the Company
Having spent our first 30 years focused on travel, Saga launched Saga Magazine and developed home and motor insurance and financial services in the 1980s. Private medical and pet insurance followed in the 1990s, along with the launch of our own cruise ship operation. The strength of the Saga brand provides the Group with the ability to develop in-house or partner with suppliers to offer our customers and members highly differentiated, competitively priced products which meet their evolving needs.
Saga exists to help our customers and members lead the life they want to lead. To succeed in this, we know that the most important thing to do is to listen to our customers and members. At the heart of our business model is our drive to know more about our customers’ wants and needs so we are best placed to serve them.
Applying this approach over the past 70 years has enabled us to become the UK's specialist provider of products and services to people aged over 50 in the UK. The Saga brand has become one of the most recognised and trusted brands amongst UK consumers in this demographic and is recognised for its high quality products and exceptional standards of service. These include cruises and holidays, insurance, personal finance and the Saga Magazine.
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities and those over who are over 50 as we are champions of age inclusivity.
We are an official Disability Confident Committed employer and ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will make reasonable adjustments as required.
We are a member of the 30% Club and partner with Women Ahead which offers us a fantastic opportunity to take part in a leading, global, cross-company, leadership mentoring scheme to champion female talent.
We are a signatory of the Armed Services Covenant and have received a Silver Award from the Employer Recognition Scheme.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.