Here at Titan Travel, we’re fiercely passionate about providing customers with fantastic holidays, making sure that every step of their journey is met with excellent customer service and support.
As the pioneers of door-to-door transfers, our service is industry-leading. No matter where our customers are flying from, our drivers will pick them up from home (or another address if that’s easier) and take them to their departure airport. When our customers return, our drivers will be waiting at the terminal to bring them back home again.
At Titan everyone’s a VIP – no matter how far they are from the airport
The Transport division is key to ensuring the smooth delivery of this service to our customers. We are looking for a number of Transport Administrators to help with our VAT reclaim process. You will be part of a passionate team helping to deliver exceptional service throughout our customer’s journey to ensure they come back to Titan time after time.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
Main responsibilities of the job holder are:
- Reconcile driver expense claims against the company expenses policy involving cross checking receipts v claim submitted.
- Produce VAT claim report for finance on a weekly basis resulting in HMRC vat re-claim.
- On a weekly basis inform the transport management team where drivers are non -compliant with the expenses policy resulting in recovery of expenses.
- Ensure that driver expense receipts are up to date and stored as necessary along with the VAT re-claim report.
- Reconcile driver VAT claim report v company policy for previous years, involving cross checking of receipts v claim submitted.
- Be flexible to assist other areas of the department or business if requested
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company in line with the Company Employee Handbook
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable competence of working within an Operations role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Use own initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize individual workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard
- Adaptable / flexible and accept responsibility.
- Team player
Please note this role is for a fixed term of 3 months and will be based at our offices in Salfords, Redhill.
35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
About the Company
There are some great travel companies out there – so why Titan? Well, we’re one of the UK’s leading escorted holiday companies (and have been for the past 40 years). Our award-winning collection of holidays covers all seven continents, with carefully planned itineraries ranging from rail journeys and river cruises, to small-group adventures and trips exclusively for solo travellers.
- Expertly designed escorted holidays
- VIP door-to-door travel service
- Exceptional value
- Multi-award winning
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected
Our customers often comment that it’s the ‘Titan people’ who elevate their travel experience far beyond their expectations. It’s something we’re incredibly proud of – everyone here at Titan has a passion and dedication for delivering exceptional holidays, from our tour managers to our VIP drivers who take you to and from the airport. But it’s not just the people you see. We also have fantastic behind-the-scenes teams who craft our itineraries, plus expert travel advisors who know our holidays inside out.