Here at Titan Travel, we’re fiercely passionate about providing customers with fantastic holidays, and require a sales driven individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team. Part of the Saga Group, we take our customers to some of the world’s most exciting destinations, from Kathmandu to New England and Buenos Aires to Alaska, where travellers have access to once in a lifetime experiences and can create memories they can treasure forever.
This role is an important part of the Sales team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the Titan Travel function business.
Acting as the first point of contact with a variety of customers, you will guide clients from the first time they call to their point of travel. Your prime responsibility will be to convert enquiries into bookings, selling holidays to one of the many worldwide destinations Titan offer.
You should be a tenacious, customer driven individual who thrives in a target/incentive environment, using your own passion about travel and experiencing different cultures to help customers choose the perfect destination. Whilst experience in direct, one to one sales and customer service within the travel industry would be welcomed, it is not essential.
We offer excellent opportunities for career development, uncapped commission schemes and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- Provide clients with an end to end service, from the initial sales enquiry to any other requests pre-departure.
- Provide clients with excellent product knowledge and customer service skills.
- Sell a range of products including Tour only, extended stays (pre & post), back to back tours and additional extras such as excursions, upgrades and transfers.
- To ensure products sold match our clients’ needs and any supporting information sent to our clients is to the highest standard.
- Maximise all up-sell and switch-sell opportunities.
- To achieve high levels of client service at all stages of the process to encourage repeat business.
- To meet and exceed personal objectives, including revenue, conversion and productivity targets.
- To keep yourself fully immersed in the product range and understand the company brand values.
- Demonstrate a total commitment to delivery excellent customer service, with the aim to ensure clients will return to you to make future bookings.
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issue so as to create a healthy and safe working environment.
- Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company in line with the company Employee Handbook.
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record in sales ideally in the travel industry.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service and selling skills.
- To be highly motivated and flexible with supporting working extended hours during peak periods.
- Travel experience desirable.
Education and Qualifications:
- GCSE standard.
- Trained on Amadeus or similar GDS system.
- Strong communicator.
- Results orientated.
- Professional attitude.
- Target and incentive driven.
- Able to work towards monthly sales targets in line with business budgets.
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eye tests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.