WFM Manager (Contact Centre Manager)
A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career.
A great opportunity has arisen for a WFM Manager (contact Centre Manager) to join the Saga Services business.
You will have overall responsibility for ensuring the optimum outputs of the SSL and CHMC based contact centresand drive improvements in our processes to reduce operating cost, while maximising customer experience and business revenue.
You'll bring strong contact centre background, experience of managing small and large contact centre outputs.
And in return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
If this sounds like a role for you then keep reading...
- Continuously review and drive the optimum businesses operating model across the contact centre based teams in SSL and CHMC
- Delivering accurate call arrival forecasts
- Working closely with the Finance and Product teams to agree accurate policy forecasts
- Creating and maintaining of accurate headcount models and the development of attrition and recruitment forecasts
- Provide recommendations to the Senior Management team in SSL and CHMC on recruitment and training activity
- Creating an enabled workforce, to deliver market leading customer and employee experience
- Developing our future talent across SSL and CHMC for the senior leaders, as well as support in providing
- Work closely with the insight function to create visibility of key contact centre performance metrics
- Drive the improvements across key contact centre levers
- Bringing business objectives to life, delivering a reduced cost per policy spend, reduce claims cost to SSL and CHMC respectively
- Deliver service level improvements to the customer through improved accuracy of forecasting, improved adherence to schedule and technology adoption
- For all activities, the job holder will also hold responsibility to embed continuous improvement routines, to maximise accuracy and outputs of the activities within the job holders’ remit
- Sign off for complex forecasting
- Lead complex technical workstreams across multiple divisions
- Deliver complex telephony strategies and collaboratively support other business divisions in onboarding and implementing new technologies to deliver group wide benefits
The Ideal Candidate
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong contact centre background, experience of managing small and large contact centre outputs
- Capable of analysing complex data and situations, to formulate strategies
- Able to influence at senior management level
- Persistence and drive to overcome barriers and obstacles, to deliver effective solutions
- Commercial and highly numerate
- Experience of managing and delivering against multiple priorities
- Delivering change across large organisations
- Managing senior stakeholder expectations
- Presenting strategic updates to the SSL and CHMC Senior Management teams
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills
- Organised and effective with time
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The standard benefits when you join Saga include:
- Option to purchase a further 5 days annual leave per year
- Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
- AXA Be Supported
- Apples Nursery (Folkestone only and on a waiting list basis)
- Free fruit
- Give as you earn
- Free eyetests
- Honeymoon benefit
- Salary finance
- Discounts on Saga holidays and insurance products
- A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
- Long service awards
About the Company
When you join Saga you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
Learn more about the Saga business by watching our Saga plc results for the financial year 2018/2019
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.