*Hybrid home working - 2 days per week in Crawley office**
Titan Travel leads the way in providing escorted tours across the world. From the Norwegian fjord's to the Great Barrier Reef and everywhere in between, we create perfect travel moments for our customers time and time again. We are an award winning escorted travel company with an award winning team that is looking for a new member.
And right now we are looking for a Website Manager. Reporting into the Director of Marketing.
This role is responsible for the management and performance of Titan Travel’s website and digital experience on mobile and is focused on increasing online conversion, lead generation, improving customer experience, on-site merchandising, and optimising site content for SEO.
The website is one of Titan’s key sales channels but also plays a major role in lead generation (brochure requests and email sign ups) as well as driving calls to our sales team. So we’re looking for someone who is a website performance pro, but can also see the bigger commercial benefit of the website as a research tool and a lead generator for our more mature customer base who don’t always want to transact online.
The role requires someone who is passionate about the customer and has proven experience in using their strong analytical skills to turn site performance insights into learnings and recommendations, to support the team deliver a solid roadmap of test and learn, and website development improvements, leading to enhanced conversion metrics. Additionally the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an enhanced experience through on site personalisation and working closely with rich customer data points to deliver an enhanced cross channel customer journey.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and a key part of the Management Team within Marketing, this role is focused on setting a clear vision and strategy for the website and ensuring our customers are presented with a fantastic experience that brings our products to life. In January 2022, our new greenfield website goes live, moving to a headless CMS system, Storyblok. We’ve delivered an improved customer expereince and a faster site as a result, but there is still a lot to do to continue our digital journey and drive growth through this channel. Owning and setting the website development roadmap and sprint planning with your developer team will be a lead part of this role, including prioritising new business requirements, trading and performance needs as well as bug fixing.
- Owns website strategy and defining role of Titan’s website as a transactional and lead generation site
- Set website vision for the business as one of the key research and sales channels, and work with Senior Manager and Director community to help drive overall digital roadmap and strategy
- Responsible for ensuring website content is up to date, immersive, relevant and supports SEO optimisation. This includes working with the content team to ensure content is integrated and amplified via the blog
- Responsible for managing customer feedback agency and ensuring UGC plays a relevant part in the customer journey. This includes supporting Marketing Exec and content team with social strategy
- Responsible for ensuring website analytics and performance metrics are regularly produced, monitored and succinctly shared and communicated with business with clear actions
- Works collaboratively with rest of marketing to ensure communications plans are integrated and website is merchandised appropriately
- Work alongside Senior ATL exec to ensure appropriate landing page strategies are in place for PPC optimisation
- Responsible for improving experience of “My Titan” (manage my booking) and supporting business fulfil CSR vision of becoming paperless enabling an enhanced post booking online service
- Working closely with in house Senior Designer Systems on systems integration – e.g. Filemaker on CMS integration and architecture.
- Working closely with IT team and aligning digital roadmap to IT developments and dependencies
- Involvement in any future App development to support improved customer experience
- Responsible for leading the onsite development plan and working with the in house development team plan and prioritise onsite changes, being flexible to tactical need
- Support other websites within Titan including, specifically, travel agents log and self service portal “My Titan”
- Stakeholder management
The Ideal Candidate
**Hybrid home working - 2 days per week in Crawley office**
We offer excellent opportunities for career development and fantastic incentives, such as flights, holidays, high street vouchers and many more. With great working hours that encourage a work life balance, you’ll be part of a fun and friendly team. Plus, you’ll receive a wide range of discounts on holidays, flights and more for yourself, family and friends!
About the Company
If you want to see what we do all around the world then take a look at the video below:
When you join Titan you will see that we are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
We value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to us. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let us know as we will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: Titan does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Titan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.